Photos of My Chameleons Outside Yesterday

Your chams alwaus seem to amaze me hendershot is looking old but he is awesome, your graceful tate is a beast acting all big and bsd in the hibiscus, your veiled has such amazing lines and colors he looks like he is full of attitude. Cooper enough said their he is always my favorite he is alw always impressive with those blues your doing a great job and your chameleons show for it keep up with the flawless husbandry

Thank you for the nice comments about my boys.

Good to see Red

I took Red to the Oncologist this morning and need to updated his thread.

I feel like I just went through Jurassic park!

Sometimes I feel like I live in a peaceful Jurassic Park. :)

Your boys are all gorgeous- Hendershot does not look a day over 2! :D

Thank you Jennifer.

Jann your chameleon family is gorgeous! Tate does look so sweet, Cooper's blue is so beautiful & Sage definitely looks like a king! All of your pictures are outstanding!

It so funny how your veiled is showing off. Mine does the same thing, he will get up really high than look down on you like your a lowly peasant. They have a funny personality.

Everyone looks GREAT Jann, as usual! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Hendershot, though I am becoming more enamored with Cooper every time I see a new photo! Hopefully Red is still doing okay with his treatments. Sage and Tate look like they have wonderful personalities!

Deb

Jann your chameleon family is gorgeous! Tate does look so sweet, Cooper's blue is so beautiful & Sage definitely looks like a king! All of your pictures are outstanding!

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I hope your beautiful girl Cami will be just fine.

Fantastic pictures Jann from very healthy Chams:eek:

Thank you Van. Such a nice compliment coming form you.

WOW breath taking pictures. I wish we had your nice warm weather here.

It so funny how your veiled is showing off. Mine does the same thing, he will get up really high than look down on you like your a lowly peasant. They have a funny personality.

Thank you for the very kind words Scott. We are so very lucky to have chameleon weather pretty much year round here in south Florida. I love veileds. They have the best personality and one of my favorite species.

Everyone looks GREAT Jann, as usual! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Hendershot, though I am becoming more enamored with Cooper every time I see a new photo! Hopefully Red is still doing okay with his treatments. Sage and Tate look like they have wonderful personalities!

Deb

Thank you Deb! Hendershot is the sweetest little man and so is Cooper. Maybe your next species with be Parsonii. :) They all have their little personalities but with my experience so far veileds have had the very best personalities. I love all of my guys so much.

Seeing all of your boys is so awesome, they look great and they have the best mom in the world....gorgeous everyone of them and Red is just adorable!

Back
Top Bottom