Photos of All My Chameleons 7/6/19

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Last weekend we did a photo shoot of all of our chameleons and I want to share a few photos of them. I love them all so much. Everyone seems to be doing well. They all go outside for a few hours everyday and love it.

Up first is my handsome little man Stanley. Stanley weighs 100 grams and he's two and a half years old. Stanley loves everybody and will come down off his condo to any extended hand.

I love you sweet Stan!

Stanley 7 6 19.JPG

Next up is my sweet little love Hammy. I hatched Hammy in December 2017 and he is from a long line of my pet veiled chameleons that I've had all the way back to his great, great, grandparents, Luie and Camille.
Hammy weighs 196 grams and he's a year and a half old.

Here's my sweet boy Hammy

Hammy 4 3 6 23 19.JPG

My precious Lola. Lola is from my December 2017 clutch and Hammy's sister. Lola had to have surgery and was spayed at the end of last year. She is doing very well. Lola weighs 110 grams and she's one and a half years old.

Here's our precious little girl Lola.

Lola 7 6 19.JPG

Next is our sweet boy Gordon. Gordon is my gentle giant. He's very slow and grips me so easy. He's as strong as a horse but ever so gentle. Gordon weighed 8 grams when he came to live with us in August 2018 and Sunday he was 294 grams. Gordon is 14 months old so he's still got some growing to do.

Here's our sweet Gordon.

Gordon 7 6 19.JPG

Up next is Hank. Hank hatched in February from an egg that I got from Matt Vanilla Gorilla. Hank is such a sweet little guy and he's growing like a weed. He was so tiny when he hatched I was worry that he wasn't growing because he never registered on the scales but now he's making up for it. Hank is just shy of five months old and weighs 45 grams.

Here's my sweet little blue boy!

Hank 7 6 19.JPG

Ivy is the newest addition to our family. Ivy has been with us a little over a month and settling in nicely. Ivy was very shy at first but she's really coming around now. Each day that passes. Ivy keeps getting sweeter and more calm. Ivy is 11 months old and weighs 90 grams.

Here's our newest little girl, Ivy.

Ivy 7 6 19.JPG

Ivy has follicles that showed in her new pet check up and x-ray. The vet said if I wanted to mate that this was the time to do it. Hammy and Ivy absolutely love each other but I have not seen any mating going on yet. It's been amazing just to watch them hang out together for a few hours each day. When I bring the camera close to make a picture, Ivy is scared of the camera but never scared of Hammy. They are sometimes nose to nose or just sitting close, side by side. I would be amazing to have Hammy and Ivy babies.

hammy and ivy July 2019.JPG

Last edited:
I love this so much, thank you for sharing!
Stan is a STUD! I had to do a double take on that one. He is absolutely incredible, I am beyond jealous.
I have been following your boy Hank for awhile now. I was told that Pesto hatched at the end of January, which Hank proves to be a tremendous lie! I weighed Pesto today and he is 25g, almost half the size of Hank!

You have a beautiful cham family, you must be so proud.

Last weekend we did a photo shoot of all of our chameleons and I want to share a few photos of them. I love them all so much. Everyone seems to be doing well. They all go outside for a few hours everyday and love it.

Up first is my handsome little man Stanley. Stanley weighs 100 grams and he's two and a half years old. Stanley loves everybody and will come down off his condo to any extended hand.

I love you sweet Stan!

View attachment 239245

Next up is my sweet little love Hammy. I hatched Hammy in December 2017 and he is from a long line of my pet veiled chameleons that I've had all the way back to his great, great, grandparents, Luie and Camille.
Hammy weighs 196 grams and he's a year and a half old.

Here's my sweet boy Hammy

View attachment 239259

My precious Lola. Lola is from my December 2017 clutch and Hammy's sister. Lola had to have surgery and was spayed at the end of last year. She is doing very well. Lola weighs 110 grams and she's one and a half years old.

Here's our precious little girl Lola.

View attachment 239282

Next is our sweet boy Gordon. Gordon is my gentle giant. He's very slow and grips me so easy. He's as strong as a horse but ever so gentle. Gordon weighed 8 grams when he came to live with us in August 2018 and Sunday he was 294 grams. Gordon is 14 months old so he's still got some growing to do.

Here's our sweet Gordon.

View attachment 239285

Up next is Hank. Hank hatched in February from an egg I got from Matt Vanilla Gorilla. Hank is such a sweet little guy and he's growing like a weed. He was so tiny when he hatched I was worry that he wasn't growing because he never registered on the scales but now he's making up for it. Hank is just shy of five months old and weighs 45 grams.

Here's my sweet little blue boy!

View attachment 239286

Ivy is the newest addition to our family. Ivy has been with us a little over a month and settling in nicely. Ivy was very shy at first but she's really coming around now. Each day that passes. Ivy keeps getting sweeter and more calm. Ivy is 11 months old and weighs 90 grams.

Here's our newest little girl, Ivy.

View attachment 239287

Ivy has follicles that showed in her new pet check up and x-ray. The vet said if I wanted to mate that this was the time to do it. Hammy and Ivy absolutely love each other but I have not seen any mating going on yet. It's been amazing just to watch them hang out together for a few hours each day. When I bring the camera close to make a picture, Ivy is scared of the camera but never scared of Hammy. They are sometimes nose to nose or just sitting close, side by side. I would be amazing to have Hammy and Ivy babies.

View attachment 239288
Ohhhh how I just love to see the scaly babies :love: . Every one is just beautiful as alway’s . I can’t wait for new babies xoxox .

Wow Stan is beautiful :love: :love:

Hammy and ivy look so cute together they will make some cute babies together :love:(y)

Thank you!

I love this so much, thank you for sharing!
Stan is a STUD! I had to do a double take on that one. He is absolutely incredible, I am beyond jealous.
I have been following your boy Hank for awhile now. I was told that Pesto hatched at the end of January, which Hank proves to be a tremendous lie! I weighed Pesto today and he is 25g, almost half the size of Hank!

You have a beautiful cham family, you must be so proud.

Thank you Sara for your very kind words! I am very proud of all of them and love them so very much.

Absolutely amazing Jan you are an inspiration to all chameleon keepers! You can really sense and see through your photos and writing that you have a great connection to your chameleons. Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you RobertI try my best to take good care of all my pets. I love them so much!

Ohhhh how I just love to see the scaly babies :love: . Every one is just beautiful as alway’s . I can’t wait for new babies xoxox .

Than’ you Kristin! I’m hoping the love birds will mate. I’d love to have a Hammy and Ivy baby.

What's your address? I'm coming to steal Stanley and Hank for being too dang sexy!!! (jaw is on floor)

No, no, no Jeremy! You can’t have my sweet babies!

They are all gorgeous!

Thank you!

Wonderful chams!! And I enjoyed their story!! They look very healthy!!

Thank you for looking at my pictures and reading their stories.

Jan your "chamera" work is an inspiration to us all.

Thank you Jillian!

......silent admiration....!

Thank you Matt!

Last edited:
Awesome looking chams. I also think Stan is my favorite. I just love all the colors in him.

I take it you raise your own feeders also? Seems like they would eat a lot as a group.

Back
Top Bottom