Photo's From Today of my Hold Back Trioceros Werneri Pair

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
These are some photos of my hold back pair of Trioceros werneri from today. These two are looking good and should become adults in about another 6 months.

The male Trioceros werneri.
2aJJ57.jpg

The female Trioceros werneri.

Rx65Lu.jpg

QC2AN5.jpg

I was sold one of this back about 15 years ago as a Jackson's. It was as much or more docile than Jackson's I loved him very much they are great chameleon's I'm glad to see you breeding them in captivity. They are awesome! :)

I was sold one of this back about 15 years ago as a Jackson's. It was as much or more docile than Jackson's I loved him very much they are great chameleon's I'm glad to see you breeding them in captivity. They are awesome! :)

They are a great species. I actually have had them on my want to keep list since 1994 when I was first introduced to them. They were the last "Flap Jack" chameleon that I had not kept in the hobby. Captive Raised this group was born in captivity. However the mating is from a wild caught gravid female. True Captive bred are most probably going to come from this hold back female.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom