Photogenic!!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am seriously just enamored with this guy. His colors are striking and he is so photogenic. He does not mind the camera in his face at all. Well, he minds, he just doesn't flee and flare up like most chameleons.

He has been enjoying a cool sunny day here. @Dragon1516, @jajeanpierre, @Extensionofgreen

IMAG1060.jpg

IMAG1044.jpg

IMAG1038.jpg

IMAG1053.jpg

IMAG1049.jpg

IMAG1044.jpg

IMAG1051.jpg

IMAG1052.jpg

Calumma oshaughnessyi

That's what I thought... but you had recently got you Crypitcum (not sure if I actually spelled that right because I didn't look it up) XD and none of those looked like we expected them so I fear I will be confused for a bit XD. That Calumma Oshaughnessyi are probably one of my favorites, and he is a beautiful boy.

That's what I thought... but you had recently got you Crypitcum (not sure if I actually spelled that right because I didn't look it up) XD and none of those looked like we expected them so I fear I will be confused for a bit XD. That Calumma Oshaughnessyi are probably one of my favorites, and he is a beautiful boy.

Some MANY species!!! LOL.

He is really stunning and such a nice demeanor.

P.S. - Crypticum....haha. Close.

@Andee, This was the boy we were admiring in the sun in the parking lot behind the truck stop restaurant. We looked like a couple of drug dealers pulling boxes out of our vehicles....

He is really beautiful @jpowell86. He just glows. Do you have a girl for him yet?

@jajeanpierre I think chameleons can be classified as a not horribly physically harmful drug. I mean the amount we spend on them we could easily buy a house instead and they do show addictive qualities for some us XD

@Andee, This was the boy we were admiring in the sun in the parking lot behind the truck stop restaurant. We looked like a couple of drug dealers pulling boxes out of our vehicles....

He is really beautiful @jpowell86. He just glows. Do you have a girl for him yet?

Not yet. Hopefully soon. I might really enjoy breeding this species. They have grown on me.

Back
Top Bottom