Photo Shoot (Very Pic Heavy)

melric

Avid Member
I finally got a photobucket account. I'm always just uploading on here, but I'm running out of room. lol. Here are a bunch of pics I took, some with my iPhone some with a camera. Enjoy everyone!

I'm gonna start with the females.
6 Month Old Ambilobe Female
6541.jpg

789.jpg

785.jpg

638.jpg

604.jpg

234.jpg

012.jpg

DSC_062241.jpg

3 Month Old Ambi Female
DSC_0625.jpg

Occie Year Old Veiled Female
456.jpg

1234.jpg

photo123.jpg

One of my Pygmy females
DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0610.jpg

I'm a fan of the ferns and other less common plants being used for your chameleons. The chameleons are looking good to.
I learned that ferns don't last too long. I kept them in my Veiled enclosures and I think they eat them. lol. Thank you so much.

Pretty! Wow, your Chams are awesome and your girls are so peaceful and calm. :D
I thought about that and they're pretty calm. After Occie layed eggs she became a total B though. Hopefully my other girls stay docile.

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try and post some more today.

Nice group. Im digging Albus. Does his gular area turn white when he fires up? Looks like it would based on the pics of him.

By Gullar I'm thinking you mean neck area. I haven't seen any white except around his lips. He really was the best find ever though.

Thanks!:D

Stunning shots, your veileds look are amazing (iam looking on aquiring a veiled) tick tock tick tock!!!! :) any chance of a cage shot???? :D

The Jackson's!
Charlotte is stressed. I just changed her plants and cleaned her cage. I guess she had a good visual of Tiger because that's when she started turning black. And I'm hoping she is preggo.
Here goes.
SAM_0817.jpg

SAM_0814.jpg

SAM_0818.jpg

SAM_0816.jpg

And her Yesterday
DSC_0571.jpg

Buckbee
SAM_0812.jpg

SAM_0811.jpg

SAM_0809.jpg

0001.jpg

Kinda blurry, but I like it. ha
00001.jpg

00.jpg

001.jpg

Alls I have to say is I am very sad these pics do not capture how magnificent this guy was looking today. He was super pissed. I took him outside for sunlight and I have never seen him show this much color before. :eek:
All I had was my iPhone...
photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom