Photo Contest

I am not speaking on behalf of Brad... but with my own experiences of entering and not making it to the final cut... or even having a photo removed... I have found that if you PM Brad about the instance and aren't a nut job about it being removed or how you didn't win... he will respond with a direct answer. (and the cool thing? even if you are a whacko he still responds ;))

Now personally, if someone doesn't like his answer (which ALWAYS is construed from the rules) then they need to read the rules first before deciding to enter under them. and if they don't agree before or after entering the photo, they are officially a whiner!

Whiner:

–verb (used without object)
2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.

–noun

5. a feeble, peevish complaint.

I would like to reiderate that I am speaking for myself and my views are not that of Brad, prior judges or mods..... at least publicly.... so even then I have no idea LOL.

I am not speaking on behalf of Brad... but with my own experiences of entering and not making it to the final cut... or even having a photo removed... I have found that if you PM Brad about the instance and aren't a nut job about it being removed or how you didn't win... he will respond with a direct answer. (and the cool thing? even if you are a whacko he still responds ;))

Now personally, if someone doesn't like his answer (which ALWAYS is construed from the rules) then they need to read the rules first before deciding to enter under them. and if they don't agree before or after entering the photo, they are officially a whiner!

Whiner:

–verb (used without object)
2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.

–noun

5. a feeble, peevish complaint.

I would like to reiderate that I am speaking for myself and my views are not that of Brad, prior judges or mods..... at least publicly.... so even then I have no idea LOL.

I was not upset...

I was just really confused for a second there. I needed someone to take the filter that was not allowing my eyes to see 800 pixels in bold...

You will find that most of my comments are very sarcastic and maybe a bit strange but I would not take them too seriously.:)

I was not upset...

I was just really confused for a second there. I needed someone to take the filter that was not allowing my eyes to see 800 pixels in bold...

You will find that most of my comments are very sarcastic and maybe a bit strange but I would not take them too seriously.:)

I am not accusing you of whining by any measure.

My main point is, if anyone has an issue you can always ask brad.

Back
Top Bottom