Phoenix Worms *Excellent Calcium Source*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member
Hi everyone :)

I've got some Phoenix Worms left over from the 2008 Georgia Reptile Expo that I need to get rid of. They are as follows...

1 cup of 150+ smalls - $6
1 cup of 100+ mediums - $6
1 cup of 100+ large - $6

Still have Fruit Fly Cultures, Cricket Crack/Quencher, and Small Silkworms to go along with it, pay only $5 for shipping. Let me know :)

-Dave

I added some Phoenix Worms to my order of Zebra Silkworms from Dave this time. Everything arrived alive and well again and I was please. I received them Wed of this week. The Cham and the BD both love the addition of Phoenix worms to their diet!

Thank you for the kind words Debbie :) I always appreciate good feedback from a great customer!

I still have a few phoenix worm cups of each size availible, get em while you can! They're going quick!

-Dave

i would like 1 cup small pheonix 1 cup lrg pheonix and 1 cup small silk if you have them please. let me know a total price shipped to IL 61554. Thanks, Dan

I sent everyone a PM, including you RockinRo, awaiting your response :) I've got a few cups left, but they're definitely going quickly, get em at this deal while you can :) $5 shipping for all US orders!

Any order of 2 or more items I'll guarentee only $5 for shipping with all US orders!!

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom