Phineas Loses Basket Of Worms

giesle

Avid Member
Phineas%20Loses%20Basket%20Of%20Worms.jpg

He ended up with 3 of them, so that was a good meal. Ol' Phineas will have to go back and get him some more.

Thanks. I hadn't come up with anything really original in awhile. I'm pretty sure this hasn't ever been done.:)

Thanks Jann. I just counted and have 121 hornworms left in the wine cooler, so I need to come up with a few more ideas before they're gone or too big for long tongue shots.

Thanks Jann. I just counted and have 121 hornworms left in the wine cooler, so I need to come up with a few more ideas before they're gone or too big for long tongue shots.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

Thanks everyone.
I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)
Well, I came up with this idea, set it all up, and took the shot, all within 30 minutes today. After shooting it I realized I should have spent more time thinking about it, so this will be my only time I post this picture. The title is, "GI Joe Wrestles Gator While Feeding A Chameleon". Of course in real life, Joe would just shoot the gator and then feed the cham. I could take it to the heavy side and find a taliban action figure to put in Joe's hand so he's holding it by the neck and have my cham standing on top of a flag pole with the US flag flying. Even better if I had a red/white/blue cham on top of the pole getting fed by GI Joe. Did I mention taking it to the heavy side?
Also, I thought I had lost this cham today. I put him in my fig tree, where he always goes if I put him anywhere else in my yard. Literally, five minutes later I went to check on him and he was gone. I spent about 5 hours looking for him and checking with neighbors. It was 100 degrees out and I decided to turn the sprinkler on so it was hitting the top of the tall bushes where I think he last was. 30 minutes later I checked the bushes for the 10th time and the brightest orange creature on Earth was booking it through the top-middle of the row of bushes. I still think he went through a hole in the fence to the neighbor's and the water drew him back. So just an idea to try if you lose a cham in hot dry weather.
i-FS72Vc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom