Philodendron for panther chameleon enclosure

mmmadison

I’ve got a philodendron micans & a neon philodendron at an exotic pet shop today. Was just wondering if anyone has used these in their panther chameleon enclosures & if it’s recommended or not? :)

I think they would be fine, the neon is just another variation of a pothos isn’t it? The Mican looks really pretty! Let me know how it grows and works out. I have tons of pothos in my Panthers enclosure and they do great

I think they would be fine, the neon is just another variation of a pothos isn’t it? The Mican looks really pretty! Let me know how it grows and works out. I have tons of pothos in my Panthers enclosure and they do great
I believe the neon philodendron & the pothos equivalent are almost the same in both care & looks, only differences I’ve been able to find are slightly more veining (?) in the leaves on the pothos & leaf thickness. I’m just getting into plants so I’m trying to learn & absorb as much as I can currently :) I’ll post update pictures once I get my dragon strand enclosure delivered next month with all my plants situated in there! I appreciate the help!

I have a dragon strand as well! You’re going to be so happy with it! I can’t wait to see how it all turns out 😀

Back
Top Bottom