Petsmart now carries Arcadia’s Products

Gryllidae Per Kcal

Established Member
My local Petsmart will be stocking the rest of the items soon. They’re waiting for the 75 and 100 watt halogens, 50 watt and 75 watt basking spot bulbs, pro t5 kit, shadedweller kit, and etc.
1633154333911.png

My local PetSmart wonky has the heating still no uvb in stock although it’s in their site can’t wait to be able to just drive 10 minutes for a new bulb for my reptiles instead of waiting a week for a bulb from Amazon 😂

I always look. I really can't help it. I'm obsessed with chams. But I always always always feel so bad leaving them behind I wish I could give them all a home. Gosh I wanna start a chameleon sanctuary, my goodness that would be so cool. Expensive but cool. I would take in ALL the chams.

Just went to Petco yesterday to look around(been years). I'll be honest their set up wasn't all that bad. I mean typical glass case with vines, eco earth, dripper, etc. The veileds were very pretty and looked normal. I forgot to look in at the lighting now that I think of it, but only thing I didnt really like was the large water dish(meant to collect from the dripper), they did have leaves over it though(but they were fake meh). All things considered, I've seen much worse in the past. Don't know a whole lot about some of the other reptiles they had to judge the set ups too much. For example, had some baby bearded dragons together, leopard geckos, etc. The saltwater section as usual seemed the most offensive, tangs living in ~10g or less aquariums. I get it, these are temporary, but gotta give those fish a little more!

Back
Top Bottom