Pet Mountain?

DHamilton

Wondering if any one has ever purchased anything from this site??
says they are having a 'blow out sale' but some stores always have that up to entice you in lol

I have bought a few things from them. I got 2xZoo Med Reptisun Terrarium Hood: : 20" Fixture, and 2xZoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Bulb: : 18" Bulb - 15 Watt T8 . They shipped pretty fast and I got killer deals on them. They had the cheapest shipping out there I could find and being here in Hawaii shipping many times can be outrageous. Their prices were even better than Amazon which is why I went with them in getting the hoods and bulbs.

I always do a ton of searching around for the best price on any product before purchasing. Being here in Hawaii forces you to not only go with the best price but best total price including shipping. Usually I end up going with Amazon because many times I can get the free shipping but I could not get the hoods and bulbs free shipping from Amazon so petmountain at the time won the lowest price plus shipping. BIN

yeah so far i went with what screammeleons had as their set ups and it came to like 180 give or take, said i saved 80 dollars and that was including an enclosure if i was getting a chameleon from them id buy their set ups, but its more then i have, im getting a cham from a forum member (more then likely) but im hoping the deal dosent end but who knows haha some have deals that run for ever and its just so youll hurry up and buy now kinda thing just sucks cuz i wont know if i can have a chameleon till next sunday

I've bought from them several times and the shipping is always fast and they seem to be the cheapest and have tons in stock.

Yea pretty much on the reptile side but I think you just put coupon code free and you'll get free shipping over $75 but it may automatically apply it... haven't shopped there in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom