Pesto's first trip to the vet!

Daesie11

Chameleon Enthusiast
Pesto was an absolute show stopper today at his first wellness checkup. Everyone there was literally squealing over how cute he is. He weighed in at a whopping 3 grams and was as cooperative as one could expect. Dr. Willems gave him a clean bill of health including a normal fecal result!
Here is a picture of Pesto trying to escape his travel box, for all your viewing pleasure.
Thank you @ferretinmyshoes for looking at my boy! It's so relieving to know he is healthy and doing ok.

Attachments

• 20190515_170251.jpg
    20190515_170251.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 137
Pesto was an absolute show stopper today at his first wellness checkup. Everyone there was literally squealing over how cute he is. He weighed in at a whopping 3 grams and was as cooperative as one could expect. Dr. Willems gave him a clean bill of health including a normal fecal result!
Here is a picture of Pesto trying to escape his travel box, for all your viewing pleasure.
Thank you @ferretinmyshoes for looking at my boy! It's so relieving to know he is healthy and doing ok.
Pesto the parkour chameleon, lol. Glad to hear everything is good!

Hi, Aurora Animal Hospital, right? I'm planning to take Maxwell to Dr. Willems as well for a check up/fecal and wondering if you could tell me about what the cost was (feel free to send me a message instead if that's better). Happy your little guy got a clean bill of health!

Hi, Aurora Animal Hospital, right? I'm planning to take Maxwell to Dr. Willems as well for a check up/fecal and wondering if you could tell me about what the cost was (feel free to send me a message instead if that's better). Happy your little guy got a clean bill of health!
It only cost me $100 for a fecal and the wellness check. I'm happy to make that public because I felt like that was SO CHEAP! I was expecting so much more than that. My dogs have cost me more than that in the past :rolleyes: and Dr. Willems was AMAZING. She was so helpful and kind and didnt at all make me feel like the clueless noob that I am :ROFLMAO:

It only cost me $100 for a fecal and the wellness check. I'm happy to make that public because I felt like that was SO CHEAP! I was expecting so much more than that. My dogs have cost me more than that in the past :rolleyes: and Dr. Willems was AMAZING. She was so helpful and kind and didnt at all make me feel like the clueless noob that I am :ROFLMAO:
Too bad Aurora is so far away! Closest Herp vet to me is retired, but I have his number and he told me to feel free and call me whenever for a free over the phone consultation. He will then tell me if he thinks it's something I should monitor, or definitely take in up to Springs. Otherwise I gotta go all the way up there for my reptiles. So far so good though 6 herps total in the house and everything and everyone is doing phenomenal so far. Need to add some more stuff to the new Crested Gecko enclosure and continue to check on them to see if they're eating. Knock on wood.

Too bad Aurora is so far away! Closest Herp vet to me is retired, but I have his number and he told me to feel free and call me whenever for a free over the phone consultation. He will then tell me if he thinks it's something I should monitor, or definitely take in up to Springs. Otherwise I gotta go all the way up there for my reptiles. So far so good though 6 herps total in the house and everything and everyone is doing phenomenal so far. Need to add some more stuff to the new Crested Gecko enclosure and continue to check on them to see if they're eating. Knock on wood.
Wow that's rough! And I thought driving 30 minutes in traffic was rough :ROFLMAO:

Great, that's good news, thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom