Pepe the pet fly

SimonBolivar

So, last night i was pre-gaming with the bros n the bras for the night when this ANOYING fly kept flying around too close to our area. But i mean anoying, the kinda fly that tries to fly close to everyones face and ears and going BZZZZzzz all over.
So the Allmighty Lord in all His power granted me the superhuman ability to snatch the fly outta the air, to what everyone cheered. I'm awesome.
But what did i do to the fly? Well while holding it in one hand in strung a needle and drove it through it. Right in the middle. Trust me this is the best spot to stab a fly without killing it. Now i got a fly on a 3 meter string leash in my room :) I been feeding it fruit peelings any time im done with one.
It's all good i he/she/it flies around n crawls. I try not to handle it too much.. after all it IS a fly.. gross.

I already got the "you are crazy" "poor fly" comments from my friends (Well i didnt murder it! That would be worse than keeping it safe in a house and feeding it!) Whatevs tho, it'll prolly die in a week haha (flies don't live very long).

P.S. Yes that is a bowl of jello on my desk.

Attachments

• petfly[1].jpg
    petfly[1].jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 130
  • petfly[2].jpg
    petfly[2].jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 153
I know lol I am fully aware of the crazy/nasty-ness of keeping a fly.
I'm prolly gonna end up getting rid of it in like.. 1 hour.

I am sure the fly is saying
"HELPMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I actually did that with a cricket once. Instead i tied a string around It's neck(whoops) and it died in about two hours.

Bizzare, strange, gross, cruel,weirdo, too much time on your hands, go get laid dude, all these apply! :)

Reminds me of a cruel practice years ago of people drilling through the shells of turtles (in this case aquatic ones at that) to attach a chain so it could roam the yard.

I hate flys, but stick to insect torture if you must do it! :D

Bizzare, strange, gross, cruel,weirdo, too much time on your hands, go get laid dude, all these apply! :)

Reminds me of a cruel practice years ago of people drilling through the shells of turtles (in this case aquatic ones at that) to attach a chain so it could roam the yard.

I hate flys, but stick to insect torture if you must do it! :D

thats horrible about those turttles.

btw the fly died lol

RIP Fly....sorry for your sad loss in this time of greif. Im sure your fly is buzzing a big turd in the sky, etc etc :(......................:D

This was probably the most entertaining thread I have ever read. I love it. No RIP for Pepe here, though. I hate flies. I hope he has gone somewhere where tiny bugs are buzzing by his head.

Back
Top Bottom