Pathetic Boxer Pup

Rush2112

Had to share. Our 6 month old female Boxer Zoya. Got fixed today and is more than a little groggy

ha8y9y6e.jpg

ahy6yveg.jpg

Poor girl... They put a collar on her for that? Maybe dogs are different than cats.... My cats didn't mess with their stitches...

Poor girl... They put a collar on her for that? Maybe dogs are different than cats.... My cats didn't mess with their stitches...

It's more of a better safe than sorry scenario. At that age you really don't know how they will react to surgery. At this moment, she's resting comfortably without the cone. We'll see what happens when she starts to heal and it gets itchy.

Better safe than sorry is always a great idea! I had just a regular young dog spay come to me on ER because she ripped out her stitches...and then her intestines...cone of shame definitely worth it!

Aww, what a cute little sweetie! My boxer never did figure out how to maneuver with the cone of shame after her lump removal surgery. It was pretty funny to watch her try to avoid the couch and coffee table, though! Hope Zoya feels better soon! :D

Aww, what a cute little sweetie! My boxer never did figure out how to maneuver with the cone of shame after her lump removal surgery. It was pretty funny to watch her try to avoid the couch and coffee table, though! Hope Zoya feels better soon! :D

They can be so funny. Our other two boxers don't understand why the puppy won't play with them

LOL, love the mental lol!
Zoya...I feel for ya, i feel for ya.

the cone of shame is great - I use them on my kids to keep them from fighting - :p
JUST KIDDING ( but it's a thought ;) )
I am glad you did the rihgt thing by getting her fixed :) she does look so out of it in the pics poor little girl :p

Back
Top Bottom