Pascals colors at 9-10 months

bdhaugland

So this is what Pascal is looking like at 9-10 months old. I’m wondering if he’ll go through much more of a change. In the past 3 months the orange in his tail and face have emerged along with his yellow/green bars.

Any thoughts on what his final colors may be? This is my 1st Panther and don’t know what to expect. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 6E6D710C-EEE6-4B8D-A57E-626DF5B4502E.jpeg
    6E6D710C-EEE6-4B8D-A57E-626DF5B4502E.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 120
  • BF1C3467-F4DC-4237-9B13-A7F55F806834.jpeg
    BF1C3467-F4DC-4237-9B13-A7F55F806834.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 97
What a handsome little guy! I am not well versed with panthers, but I think it matters on his locale. If you know what locale or locale mix he is, you could probably looks up some pictures or go to a breeder website to see some pics of the adults. Check out one of the site sponsors:
https://flchams.com/chameleons/panther-chameleons-for-sale/
Sorry if that doesn't help. Again, I don't know as much about panthers as I do veileds. Good luck! :)

Every Chameleon is different! Some color up quickly and are finished at 10 - 12 months, but others can take up to 18 months to get their full adult colors. It's kind of like figuring out if your 16 year old is going to get any taller... ;)

So this is what Pascal is looking like at 9-10 months old. I’m wondering if he’ll go through much more of a change. In the past 3 months the orange in his tail and face have emerged along with his yellow/green bars.

Any thoughts on what his final colors may be? This is my 1st Panther and don’t know what to expect. Thanks for looking.
What a handsome little guy! I am not well versed with panthers, but I think it matters on his locale. If you know what locale or locale mix he is, you could probably looks up some pictures or go to a breeder website to see some pics of the adults. Check out one of the site sponsors:
https://flchams.com/chameleons/panther-chameleons-for-sale/
Sorry if that doesn't help. Again, I don't know as much about panthers as I do veileds. Good luck! :)

He’s a nosey be ambilobe mixed.

Okay so you can probably just check out the pictures of the nosy be chams and the ambilobes and guess what his colors will look like. With mixes, it seems like the colors could differ a lot because your cham could be slightly more nosy be, or slightly more ambilobe, or an even split. This is my guess, but maybe someone else will have a better opinion.

I own a locale cross as well but he has several different locales. He has changed quite significantly over two years. Going from blue bars to red bars with increasing red rain after each shed. I can post a few pics of his progress or check out my progress thread.

Would love to see some pictures. Thanks

Would love to see some pictures. Thanks
I won't post all of them lol but here's a few to hopefully give you an idea..
Screenshot_2016-06-02-09-24-49.png

3ish months old
IMG_20160912_135249926_HDR.jpg

7ish months old
IMG_20170211_162954.jpg

One year old
IMG_20170604_102257.jpg
Year and half and what I believe are his 'breeding colors'. He is not that bright right now but probably because he hasn't been outside all winter. But then again he is ambilobe, ambanja, sambava, nosy be, tamatave, and maroensentro so who really knows what his final colors will be:confused:

Back
Top Bottom