Pascal in his new home.

bdhaugland

IMG_3259.JPG
IMG_3260.JPG
IMG_3261.JPG
IMG_3263.JPG
IMG_3265.JPG
So this is Pascal (Panther Chameleon) and he's in his temporary new home. We live in the New England area hence the Exo Terra. Been trying to give him his own space and not have to much activity around him.

He has his own corner and can watch us from a comfortable distance. There are places he can hide behind.

So far he's eating like a pig. I'm providing water through misting and a solo cup with a pin hole in the bottom. Haven seen him drink yet but it's been provided.

Moving him to a exo Terra 36x18x36 in the near future. Any feedback appreciated.

Welcome to the wonderful world of chameleons:)

We live in Maine and use Exo Terras, we love them!! Both our male panther and male veiled are in the 36x18x36 and are doing great. Just a couple of suggestions, it looks like you are free roam feeding, I would leave a carrot or other veggie in a dish at the bottom so any missed crickets can nibble on that instead of Pascal while he is sleeping. Also you want to be careful with substrate on the bottom as it can cause impaction.

This is our 36x18x36 setup
041.JPG

IMG_3679.JPG
Right on! Love my Exo Terra. I live in California, but keep my house pretty cold, the Exo Terra has provided an amazing space for my male panther. But I also put him outside when the weather cooperates.

Nice name my chameleon is also named pascal. He is a Jackson chamelenon.

That’s awesome, we had a Dwarf Jackson Chameleon before Pascal named Jamba. He was a great addition to the family and after losing him the house was complete without a Chameleon. Such awesome creatures.

Back
Top Bottom