Pascal goes outside

bryceoneal

here’s the first time i took Pascal outside, which happened to be today!
the tree he is in is a dogwood in our front yard and hasn’t been treated with anything the whole time we’ve been here (6 years) and he didn’t grab any leaves or bugs off the tree while he was in it

Attachments

• 2DD0569A-624E-4491-ABB6-2DE2814756CA.jpeg
    2DD0569A-624E-4491-ABB6-2DE2814756CA.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 6AF03D8F-C4E6-4368-83AA-B35C56788677.jpeg
    6AF03D8F-C4E6-4368-83AA-B35C56788677.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 61EEE796-B57E-4FE9-9AA7-74B62FF908C4.jpeg
    61EEE796-B57E-4FE9-9AA7-74B62FF908C4.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I try to take my Cham outside everyday to get some natural sun. He seems to love it .I'm trying to find a good place to setup in the backyard for him and now my panther to hang out on. Thinking hibiscus.

My veiled is such an angry bastard. We can't put him on a tree. He completely spazzes on the way out. We have to keep an extra reptibreeze, with full vine and stick setup, ready for him. He comes out of one, goes into the other, and the whole cage goes outside.

I can only imagine what my neighbors think I'm doing.

My veiled is such an angry bastard. We can't put him on a tree. He completely spazzes on the way out. We have to keep an extra reptibreeze, with full vine and stick setup, ready for him. He comes out of one, goes into the other, and the whole cage goes outside.

I can only imagine what my neighbors think I'm doing.
mine gets pretty angry sometimes too, sometimes he randomly likes to get very mad at my fingers when he’s already perched on them, as if i’m able to move them away or something :ROFLMAO:

here’s the first time i took Pascal outside, which happened to be today!
the tree he is in is a dogwood in our front yard and hasn’t been treated with anything the whole time we’ve been here (6 years) and he didn’t grab any leaves or bugs off the tree while he was in it
Just be very diligent about watching him out in the open. Birds of prey will scoop down in a heartbeat to grab that awesome cham.

Just be very diligent about watching him out in the open. Birds of prey will scoop down in a heartbeat to grab that awesome cham.
i didn’t move far away from the tree at all and most of the time i had my hand underneath him in case he fell, which he kind of did bc he put all his weight on little tiny branches but my hand was about an inch under him so when he “fell” he just grabbed another stick lol

Back
Top Bottom