Pasadena show

I been thinking on getting some Emperor scorpions and some Ghost mantids...anyone saw them at the show?

Saw a few Emperor Scorpions, but I can't remember who the vendors were that had them. Sorry about that! But they were definitely there. :)

Didn't notice any mantids, but I wasn't looking for them so would be easy for me to miss.

This was my first reptile show, so I thought it was pretty cool. I enjoyed it.

Saw a few Emperor Scorpions, but I can't remember who the vendors were that had them. Sorry about that! But they were definitely there. :)

Didn't notice any mantids, but I wasn't looking for them so would be easy for me to miss.

This was my first reptile show, so I thought it was pretty cool. I enjoyed it.

If you like that one, make sure you hit up the one in january in pamona

i know i saw them two big boys an it was sad ... no bulk crickets def not goin waste the time nextyear..

Both big vields where a sad sight to see at LLL. Cricketsdirect did have a few bulk 1000 count, 1 week old crickets in a tube for $15.00 and 500 count, 2 week old crickets for $10.00. However no Bulk bigger crickets that I was looking forward to purchasing there unless you consider the 1000 crickets for $26.00 with free shipping a deal. ( will be shipped out on Monday ). At the end of the day with about 1:30 hours spent there, I aswell will not be attending the show again next year.

i know i saw them two big boys an it was sad ... no bulk crickets def not goin waste the time nextyear..

Both big vields where a sad sight to see at LLL. Cricketsdirect did have a few bulk 1000 count, 1 week old crickets in a tube for $15.00 and 500 count, 2 week old crickets for $10.00. However no Bulk bigger crickets that I was looking forward to purchasing there unless you consider the 1000 crickets for $26.00 with free shipping a deal. ( will be shipped out on Monday ). At the end of the day with about 1:30 hours spent there, I aswell will not be attending the show again next year.

My son pointed out about the chameleons to one of the guys and took one of the cages down on the floor, away from people's view. Yeah I think is a skipper for me also. It was a deal for the 1,000 crickets shipped, but I was looking for silk, horn or waxworms but no luck. I did get a pair of Emperor scorpions. To my surprise :rolleyes: the female is very aggressive and tried to pinch and sting me.

Back
Top Bottom