Part 2: I've never been so in love. (Photo Story+Video Link!)

heyshelbyrae

Continued from post:
Part 1: I've never been so in love. (Photo Story+Video Link!)

And one day, Shelby decided that the spare enclosure next to Nito's needed to be filled. Then came along... Mia Farrow. Aka MIA (Missing in Action).

Needless to say, Mia and Nito fell in love.

A few months later, Mia laid the greatest looking 28 little gems she'd ever seen. And then almost 7 months later...

Yesterday, the first of the tiny (practically) dino's started to hatch.

It was so small, Shelby could hardly believe it, or contain her sheer happiness.

As Shelby awoke this morning, she checked on the eggs, and found that the tiny chameleon was still not out of the egg. She went on and fed the dogs, the cat, and the horses before returning to check on the little marvel.

And she was ecstatic when she did.

Because, this is what she found:

For now, Alfie, as Shelby has been calling this little hatchling, is the first of Nito and Mia's babies to be welcomed to the world.

VIDEO LINK:
Link is actually to my facebook, but become friends with me so you can see Alfie's first steps! :)

http://facebook.com/heyshelbyrae

I hope everyone enjoyed this little picture story, and don't forget to smile! That shiiits contagious. :) I know I sure am.

Very nice story. I absolutely loved the little pictures and everything to go along. Sorry about the tank though. Nito is definitely a drop dead gorgeous guy, you did get lucky with him. Is that pretty female an ambilobe as well.?

Congrats on the little baby! I hope more come soon. :)

Very nice story. I absolutely loved the little pictures and everything to go along. Sorry about the tank though. Nito is definitely a drop dead gorgeous guy, you did get lucky with him. Is that pretty female an ambilobe as well.?

Congrats on the little baby! I hope more come soon. :)

Thank you! And even though the tank was a bummer, it led to me finding panthers, and I'm thankful for that. :)

Nito is actually from Hunter at FLChams lines. Mia is also an ambilobe, and she does get some very pretty blues/purples on her face and some orangey/pink hues on her belly too.

I am so excited about these babies! Besides the first little one, 25 of the 27 eggs are sweating and look like they will come through at any moment! :D

Congrats on the new little ones!!! Can't wait to see them all ;). Best of luck for a great hatch rate! :cool: Treats for the proud parents! :D

Congrats on the new little ones!!! Can't wait to see them all ;). Best of luck for a great hatch rate! :cool: Treats for the proud parents! :D

Thank you for the wishes! So far, actually just a couple hours ago, a second little one is on it's way out of the egg and into the world! And another 24 having been sweating the past day or so... :D

You guys can expect LOTS of photos in the near future. :)

Congrats on the babies, that is so exciting! I am debating mating my Nosy Bes because if I do and they hatch I don't know how I would be able to will myself to actually go into work!

I am looking forward to seeing updates as the rest of your babies hatch and grow up :D

This is more exciting than the "Royal Baby" IMO :D

Congrats on the babies, that is so exciting! I am debating mating my Nosy Bes because if I do and they hatch I don't know how I would be able to will myself to actually go into work!

I am looking forward to seeing updates as the rest of your babies hatch and grow up :D

This is more exciting than the "Royal Baby" IMO :D

Hahahah.. I agree that baby chams are a million times more exciting than the royal baby!

As for those Nosy's... I say go for it. And I recently started a new job, but I'm just that much more excited to get home now:) Photos really can't do these little ones justice.

Back
Top Bottom