Parsonii!!

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
These chameleons are the result of years of hard work and lots of time and money. The orange one is a Calumma Parsonii Cristifer and the yellow/green one is a Orange eye Calumma Parsonii Parsonii. Both are the result of my captive breeding program. I love working with Calumma species and hope to have more exciting things to share in the future.
IMG_5397.JPG
IMG_5488.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats! How are the parents with the babies? Any signs of agression? Do you leave them together full time? Thanks

Congrats! How are the parents with the babies? Any signs of agression? Do you leave them together full time? Thanks

All my Chameleons are kept separately. I only did this for a picture. These are actually two different types of Parson's. On occasion I have had babies in close proximity to adults and the adults have never show any interest in eating the babies and in my experience I'm not sure if this would occur with this species.

All my Chameleons are kept separately. I only did this for a picture. These are actually two different types of Parson's. On occasion I have had babies in close proximity to adults and the adults have never show any interest in eating the babies and in my experience I'm not sure if this would occur with this species.

I see ok thank you.

Back
Top Bottom