Parsonii Posse

Amazing collection! I am so very jealous!
Would you mind sharing some photos of their enclosures?

I want Parsons more than anything. They blow every other chameleon out of the water in my opinion. I love my panthers and my veilds but the parsons is by far the most amazing. Chuck if you ever breed those babies let me know. I will pay good money!!!

I want Parsons more than anything. They blow every other chameleon out of the water in my opinion. I love my panthers and my veilds but the parsons is by far the most amazing. Chuck if you ever breed those babies let me know. I will pay good money!!!
good money ........... yea haha you and 6 million others!!!!!!!! haha:D

i think the only time i've seen babies for sale in the states they were selling for $2500

I also think your animals are beautiful but I need to stick to pictures, or maybe if I am ever out near you, you would let me see them?? I mean I am only next door in Montana.:) But you are doing wonderful work keep it up. And the babies should be sold to people like Steve Sims who are also trying to breed parsons. I want all of you to breed and have those magnificent animals prosper!! With enough people who care maybe they could some day come off the endangered list.

Back
Top Bottom