Parsonii chams on sale?!! Too good to be true?

Dumb question. How do you "go to" Backwater Reptiles? As far as i know they have no phone number or structure, they are a very loose group of sellers that have a common web site. It would be like someone saying they are going to goto the chameleonforums forsale section and check things out this weekend.

I know the owner and staff. Plus I have a prior arrangement right next to their facilities later this month. When that arrangement happens I normally visit and talk for 15 -20 minutes to Backwater Reptiles when I am in the area. They are not open to the public.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Thanks for the praise.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Sir, I have seen your heart exposed here on the forums! You are kind, respectful, tactful, honest and you are a ethically and morally sound individual! If I was a Cristifer chameleon I would not have been able to find us a better representative myself! Thank you!!!

They probably still do, but NEVER order from them, they have horrible ethics and sick animals!
Edit: they don’t breed their own animals anyway, they just flip them for a profit from other people

I have gone to their facilities an seen what they are doing. Sam is just incubating CH eggs that he receives from gravid female imports.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I wouldn't buy from those companies anyways. I heard so many horror stories of places that mass sale reptiles like that. We see what goes on in chain pet stores...now imagine places we can't even walk thru and witness. I would rather wait, even if it took years to find someone more reputable lol.

I wouldn't buy from those companies anyways. I heard so many horror stories of places that mass sale reptiles like that. We see what goes on in chain pet stores...now imagine places we can't even walk thru and witness. I would rather wait, even if it took years to find someone more reputable lol.
Look at @Action Jackson for healthy babies from a reputable breeder!

I seriously doubt they have any Calumma babies. They just dont take their adds down. That whole thing was a cluster .... anyway. They sold 1-2 week old babies that mostly died.

Seemed as though they had a bad rap from day one. Nobody actually went there to have a look at there place. The location I had seen was nicer than most upscale reptile stores. THey have sold 3-4 month old CH Calumma parsonii parsonii as well.

Oh by the way, I have Calumma parsonii cristifer babies for sale.... wink wink.
Oops you forgot. The ones you have got are not for sale though. I am not the one trying to corner the market in Calumma. Then ruin the hobby for others.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Oops you forgot. The ones you have got are not for sale though. I am not the one trying to corner the market in Calumma. Then ruin the hobby for others.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I have no idea what you are talking about again Jeremy. I know you were mad because you said I wouldn’t sell you a Parsons but you never even asked me. I know that when I posted a picture of a baby Parson’s on your Calumma Parsonii FB page you deleted it and said I was teasing people because I wouldn’t sell you one. Then you kicked me off your page. All kind of bizarre imo.

I do have Cristifer’s for sale and I do have Parson’s for sale. I don’t have a corner on the Parson’s market although I’ve been pretty successful at producing them. There are other places to get them besides from me.

I have no idea what you are talking about again Jeremy. I know you were mad because you said I wouldn’t sell you a Parsons but you never even asked me. I know that when I posted a picture of a baby Parson’s on your Calumma Parsonii FB page you deleted it and said I was teasing people because I wouldn’t sell you one. Then you kicked me off your page. All kind of bizarre imo.

I do have Cristifer’s for sale and I do have Parson’s for sale. I don’t have a corner on the Parson’s market although I’ve been pretty successful at producing them. There are other places to get them besides from me.

Balderdash. I approached you about buying a male Yellow Lips Calumma parsonii parsonii twice and both time a flat out no.

I did kick you off my page. It was all give and no contribution back from you. You would not allow me to join two other Calumma sites. Then started to waste my time by not contributing to Calumma parsonii parsonii breeding programs. That was a complete waste of my and my members time. Not long ago you were just a Jackson's keeper not a Calumma keeper. I have always been about Calumma and Calumma parsonii ssp.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom