Parsonii and Oshaughnessyi

If I get a chance I may post some pictures tomorrow. BTW if any of you are on the fence about the O'Shaughnessy I have seen them in person and they look great. He only has males left but is offering one hell of a deal on them if he can't get you a female in three months. I would have bought them all but I have too many projects going right now.

Where's the malthe pics???

There is a very pretty pair that are getting acclimated and photos may show up in a month or so. I may post mine in a few weeks unless I think they are ready for photos sooner. All of them are eating well right in front of people so some photos might go up sooner.

If I get a chance I may post some pictures tomorrow. BTW if any of you are on the fence about the O'Shaughnessy I have seen them in person and they look great. He only has males left but is offering one hell of a deal on them if he can't get you a female in three months. I would have bought them all but I have too many projects going right now.

That is great! I have been debating acquiring a Calumma oshaughnessy after I saw the posted prices. However the rest of my extra space is accounted for other species. Pictures tomorrow! Did you acquire 2:2 Calumma oshaughnessy?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
That is great! I have been debating acquiring a Calumma oshaughnessy after I saw the posted prices. However the rest of my extra space is accounted for other species. Pictures tomorrow! Did you acquire 2:2 Calumma oshaughnessy?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Unfortunately not, I have a 1.1 but I'm on the list for the next shipment. He had two very nice looking males when I left earlier today. I also picked up the yellow lip 1.1

Unfortunately not, I have a 1.1 but I'm on the list for the next shipment. He had two very nice looking males when I left earlier today. I also picked up the yellow lip 1.1

I have got to pick up a female Orange Eye Parsonii for my lone male, he has been alone way to long. That is going to account for the Calumma oshaughnessy space in the greenhouse. They say they only have got 2.0 Yellow Lips on the pricelist, how many more Parsonii came in with this import? Pictures of the Parsonii as well!!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

A total of 3.1 on the Parsons, I picked them up before they were listed. I actually didn't see the other adult males as he has them at home hydrating. The yellow lips are already eating out of my hand and drinking well. If I was female heavy I would do a deal with you but I'm about even and should probably trade out some of the male orange eyes.

Very cool you were able to pick up so many! Best of luck with all of them and can't wait to see those pics!

A total of 3.1 on the Parsons, I picked them up before they were listed. I actually didn't see the other adult males as he has them at home hydrating. The yellow lips are already eating out of my hand and drinking well. If I was female heavy I would do a deal with you but I'm about even and should probably trade out some of the male orange eyes.

Mike

They are a new quota species now meaning issues of obtaining a female Orange Eyes are much less of a concern. If you hear of any quality imports PM me. Pictures tomorrow!!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

The Calumma nasutum are a small species to begin with.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

So you were correct about the nasuta being a small species. Despite looking like a calumma, they are about the size of about the size of a pygmy or a 3 week old veiled. And that's full grown, as 2 of the females look like they are possibly gravid. They are all look pretty good though and are drinking and eating like pigs.

-Nicole

Attachments

• Nasuta.jpg
    Nasuta.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 193
So you were correct about the nasuta being a small species. Despite looking like a calumma, they are about the size of about the size of a pygmy or a 3 week old veiled. And that's full grown, as 2 of the females look like they are possibly gravid. They are all look pretty good though and are drinking and eating like pigs.

-Nicole

Great shot, if I kept tiny food around I would have gone for some of them as well but I am very happy Luis got them all.

Who is selling these chameleons and where can I see the price list and what is still available? I must have missed a few of the posts regarding this import. Thank you Ruth

I find it funny the common name for C.nasuta is "Big Nose Chameleon" when there is absolutely nothing big about them! They're at most 2-2.5" SVL with a long tail.

Last edited:

-Nicole

I have always known Calumma nasutum was an extremely small Calumma. I was always and still am correct!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
The C.malthe were a very reasonable size. About the size of a quadricornis but a bit more slender. :)

Attachments

• TRH_8961.jpg
    TRH_8961.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 219
Back
Top Bottom