Parsonii and Oshaughnessyi

Red Island

Established Member
Wild caught Parsonii and Oshaughnessyi have arrived to the US! They were amazing in person and these iPhone pics do no justice. Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 664
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 616
Congratulations! They look great! It has been a long and overdue for new quotas to be made from Madagascar. Where can we access your shipments price list? I look forward to what species arrived in this shipment.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Wow these do look amazing, I've never heard of the second one tho.

Calumma o'shaughnessy have not been legal to sell in the USA since before 1995. This is one of the first shipments in 19 years. Even before the 1995 ban Calumma o'shaughnessy was a rare import.

Wish I had one

These chameleons in the pictures are most probably going to be for sale. However they are going to be for sell at a high price as they have not been legal for 19 years. The wait is over.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Calumma o'shaughnessy have not been legal to sell in the USA since before 1995. This is one of the first shipments in 19 years. Even before the 1995 ban Calumma o'shaughnessy was a rare import.

These chameleons in the pictures are most probably going to be for sale. However they are going to be for sell at a high price as they have not been legal for 19 years. The wait is over.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

How many are allowed to be exported now?

Here's a link to the price list for this shipment:http://www.snakesatsunset.com/blog/madagascar-price-list/

Not quite. It has not been legal to import Calumma oshaughnessyi from Madagascar since 1995 until this year. Its a subtle difference, but not the same as not being legal to sell them in the USA since then.

Chris

Not quite. It has not been legal to import Calumma oshaughnessyi from Madagascar since 1995 until this year. Its a subtle difference, but not the same as not being legal to sell them in the USA since then.

Chris

Pardon me I stated the legality issue in the first sentence and assumed the legality meaning would carry over to the second sentence. To reiterate "This is one of the first legal shipments in 19 years!"

The Chameleon Forums has much to look forward too with these new quotas! As what Kent stated where are the pictures of the Calumma malthe?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Awesome! The Calumma oshaughnessyi are awesome. I'd like to see pictures of the malthe and nasutum too.

Chase

Awesome! The Calumma oshaughnessyi are awesome. I'd like to see pictures of the malthe and nasutum too.

Chase

If Mike B doesn't post pics of the malthe and nasutum he has, I'll post some here shortly. We are driving to Miami this weekend to pick up a couple of pairs of both from this shipment. Very excited :)

-Nicole

From what I understand, the nasutum that came in were all very small, maybe still juveniles? Will be finding out more shortly.

Back
Top Bottom