Parson weekend pics.

I moved a pair of parson outside this weekend, and snapped a few pics. I wish I had more time to take pictures but weekends are for cage cleaning, and extra feeding and care.

Last edited:
Lovely pics as usual Steve. They all look so relaxed and healthy. We had some So Cal weather here over the weekend and I got all my crew out on Sat & Sun. Was gorgeous, Im hoping for another few days like that this weekend. Keep those parsons updates coming I look forward to seeing them.

He really is. What's up with his green eyes? Great pics as always!
He almost looked like a yellow lip for half a second Kent. As I took him from his indoor cage, to the big outdoors. Little yellow accents mixed in with blue-green. But still a little guy, time will tell.

He almost looked like a yellow lip for half a second Kent. As I took him from his indoor cage, to the big outdoors. Little yellow accents mixed in with blue-green. But still a little guy, time will tell.

Very interesting. His rostrals are so developed you'd think it would be obvious by now. Hybrid? Green giant? :D

You know, Steve, you are a real downer. :mad: Just when I think I have a great weekend, you have to remind me how good my weekend COULD have been ..... lame.

ha ha ha....just kidding you Steve. Awesome pics as always. But I still get depressed everytime I see what you have and I still have what I have. :p

The skin on those parsons looks like it would be as soft as a baby and that is combined with then looking like wise old men. Just beautiful chameleons.

Steve, Do your Parsons eat their shed skin? Mine eat it up as soon as it comes off.

I wish I had enough big mantis to feed off. I have some that are getting big but I just can't feed them off after raising them for so long. Lol. I need some of those Marbles.

Steve, Do your Parsons eat their shed skin? Mine eat it up as soon as it comes off.

I wish I had enough big mantis to feed off. I have some that are getting big but I just can't feed them off after raising them for so long. Lol. I need some of those Marbles.

Just now seeing this. No, have'nt caught any of my doing that, but have seen other species do it. I always thought it was tied to concealment. Eat the evidents, and keep the camouflage.

I should have a few mantis to bring to the meeting on Tuesday. I have adult pairs of the marble mantis right now. And ooth.

Back
Top Bottom