Paridise is over. *sigh*

kitten333

Night Crawler has reached the stage to where he does not want me taking him out of his cage. He will climb to me occasionally when I go to put food in, but when I actually need to take him out to clean his cage out or take him out for some sun time, he gets kind of grr..... Everyone said this would happen, I just hoped they were wrong. lol. He is still my little guy, though. He is growing too quickly.

Night Crawler has reached the stage to where he does not want me taking him out of his cage. He will climb to me occasionally when I go to put food in, but when I actually need to take him out to clean his cage out or take him out for some sun time, he gets kind of grr..... Everyone said this would happen, I just hoped they were wrong. lol. He is still my little guy, though. He is growing too quickly.

What kind of Cham is he?

Who is everyone? My chameleon got NICER as he got older!!!:rolleyes:

Thats what I wanna know... My 2 Panthers are the sweetest things ever! They like to be held and loved on. My male Jimmy will come up and rub his head on my neck... Its the sweetest thing ever!:D

My veiled male got to a point where he didn't like anything in his cage, but everything is cool once he's out. I think the cage is his territory and he doesn't want me messing with it. :p Try using a long stick as something for him to grasp, then take him out of the cage. Let him crawl onto you. Try giving him some kind of treat in one hand while he sits on your other arm (or the stick if he's too uncomfortable at first). I bet with some work you can get him to tolerate handling again. Good luck :)

thank you all. He is a veiled cham. He will come to me if I move something in his cage. I just feel like he only comes when he gets scared. LOL. I wish I had a better camara. He sleeps in a cute little curl on a vine. Tis so adorable.

i had a male veild chameleon like that to he got to about 9 months and just turned into a monster. Was proably the biggest veild chameleon i had ever seen it was about 6 years ago now and he was an F1

Back
Top Bottom