Paradise Chameleons Babies

JoCarp

Established Member
I received my little male from Bruce with Paradise just over a week ago and couldn't be happier with the chameleon and especially Bruce's level of customer service! I was thinking it would be neat to see who else has babies from Bruce and how they are doing, so if anyone would like to share theirs I think it would be neat to see them from all the sires. Thanks for sharing!

Mine is from Cowboy and he is four months old. I attached a picture, but his colors are distorted since he's right under the basking light. He does have some great bluish/green teals coming in on his bars and behind his eyes. I have more pictures on one of my other threads, link below.

Make it a great day everyone,
Jordan

https://www.chameleonforums.com/chameleon-came-today-142055/

Attachments

• one week.jpg
    one week.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 134
This is Nigel, first picture was taken when he first arrived June 22nd. Second picture was taken yesterday 7/8. Very healthy and active, eating and drinking well! His colors are starting to get more and more vibrant! He hatched on 02/01/2015 so he just turned 5 months. His sire is Candy Man.

I've said this before on your previous post, but Bruce is amazing. Highly Recommend Chameleon Paradise and will likely go back to him once I'm ready for a second one!

Attachments

• IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 166
  • _10207449121172060_5315303930795640809_n.jpg
    _10207449121172060_5315303930795640809_n.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 168
I've been hunting around for a reputable breeder maybe Bruce is my guy! Both of your chams are stunning.

I've been hunting around for a reputable breeder maybe Bruce is my guy! Both of your chams are stunning.

You cannot go wrong with Bruce. He's especially good with first time owners and makes sure you're completely setup correctly before he ships your little guy. When I get my Ambanja I'll likely go back to him.

I can't agree more! I was fairly nervous since this is my first cham and there seems to be so many little things that have to be right from supplements to light, misting, enclosure setup etc. He called me to go over setup and why it needs to be a certain way as well as lighting, food, humidity. You name it, we covered it, which was more than I expected but exactly what I needed. Knowing the logic behind why each thing was the way it was really helped ease my worries. I've called him numerous times after I had the chameleon to ask questions and he is always willing to talk or return a call. I feel he truly cares and isn't going to wipe his hands after the sale is complete (even though I may have been a bit of a pest to him a time or two haha).

Back
Top Bottom