Panthers at petco.

It is good that panthers are expensive -- this way Timmy doesn't get to pick one out for winning his little league game. At the same time, this can lead to them living for a longer time in their PetCo/Petsmart cage which I guess can be equally as bad. Veileds/Jacksons do not have this same level of 'cost-protection', but at the same time, at least they do not cost $30.

I wish they would require licenses to own a chameleon, it would keep them out of most pet stores and help to ensure better husbandry for those that do get one.

It is good that panthers are expensive -- this way Timmy doesn't get to pick one out for winning his little league game. At the same time, this can lead to them living for a longer time in their PetCo/Petsmart cage which I guess can be equally as bad. Veileds/Jacksons do not have this same level of 'cost-protection', but at the same time, at least they do not cost $30.

I wish they would require licenses to own a chameleon, it would keep them out of most pet stores and help to ensure better husbandry for those that do get one.

Depends where Timmy lives lol. I bet there is lots of Timmy's out there that do get to pick one for winning little league lol.

I once saw a half decent looking veiled in a petco...uv light dusted feeders with miner-all, it was in a cage 1.5 feet tall by 2 feet wide 12 inches deep...they must have just got it

Think that would require them to be listed as a protected species. Remember when I was into falconry a license was required to keep a raptor which included a test and specific requirements on housing. Regulated by fish and game.

Think that would require them to be listed as a protected species. Remember when I was into falconry a license was required to keep a raptor which included a test and specific requirements on housing. Regulated by fish and game.
Let's make them protected then

My mother randomly sent this today

Attachments

• IMG953109.jpg
    IMG953109.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG953110.jpg
    IMG953110.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom