Panthers and Warty Chameleons

Honestly they are the most aggressive species I have kept, i think they are a bit higher than a Veiled when in terms to aggro, and they like to make it known aswell haha
I have two male Veileds... I don't think I could handle more of the like lol. Is this your first captive bred and hatched clutch? Maybe they will be a bit nicer then a wild caught. I mean heck if I was wild living in the trees and someone plucked me out and shipped me overseas I would be a bit much too.

I have two male Veileds... I don't think I could handle more of the like lol. Is this your first captive bred and hatched clutch? Maybe they will be a bit nicer then a wild caught. I mean heck if I was wild living in the trees and someone plucked me out and shipped me overseas I would be a bit much too.
Oh believe me I would be like those snickers commercials if i was plucked from the wild too, I am hoping to hand tame these little ones, and yes they are the first captive bred clutch i have hatched out. Hopefully the first of many.

I believe you are talking about my boy Pestilence maybe? here are some more pictures of his little photoshoot

This one. Whatever species he is?

1598996179104.png

He is a Furcifer Verrucosus, also known as Giant Spiny Chameleon, Warty Chameleon, or Crocodile Chameleon

I've only been here a year and half but have not come accross this breed until just now, thanks! Is your stunning blue a male or female? (not a clue how to sex a warty)

I've only been here a year and half but have not come accross this breed until just now, thanks! Is your stunning blue a male or female? (not a clue how to sex a warty)
This is the one I have been bugging them with questions on in the thread they just had a clutch hatch.

Back
Top Bottom