Panther or Veiled

Looking to buy a chameleon and was wodering which of these do you prefer. I'm being swayed towards panthers cause of the colours but theres also the fact that veilds are hardier. hmmmm.:confused:
Wouldn't be my first lizard and money and space or no worries. Which would you reccomend??

Looking to buy a chameleon and was wodering which of these do you prefer. I'm being swayed towards panthers cause of the colours but theres also the fact that veilds are hardier. hmmmm.:confused:
Wouldn't be my first lizard and money and space or no worries. Which would you reccomend??

Both of them are pretty equal IMO. I have learned to not use the word hardy when referring to chameleons. They are all pretty much like a thin piece of glass.

Other than the fact that Panthers are hella expensive to purchase. The care of both species cost about the same.

Personally, I am a veiled fan mainly because they are a lot cheaper to buy.

Both of them are pretty equal IMO. I have learned to not use the word hardy when referring to chameleons. They are all pretty much like a thin piece of glass.

Other than the fact that Panthers are hella expensive to purchase. The care of both species cost about the same.

Personally, I am a veiled fan mainly because they are a lot cheaper to buy.
I know someone whos breeding both and will get a freebie from them so price doesn't matter. Free cham = payment for looking after his when he's on his hols.:D

I'm still looking for my first Cham, and although I hear veileds are great, I think they are too aggressive for my liking. I'd go with a Panther. JMO

lisa

If it's free I'd go with panther. I have never owned a veiled but I have had the most amazing time watching my panther grow up. Every month and every shed bring a whole new beauty to him.

-Andrea

HAHAHAHA!!!
True. it would bring attention;) with their colors. my little Rudis grab attention so I can only imagine what a Panther would do!

I bring my rudis to the park to get the ladies at 4pm every afternoon.
By rudis I mean nothing.
By park I mean my house.
By ladies I meant video games by myself.

Back
Top Bottom