Panther male, slightly sluggish, sometimes misses branch with rear legs

9E719CD8-90D6-4405-BA62-5FA50DBD2C32.jpeg

Yesterday was a nightmare, he spent around 90 minutes in his box because I hit a ton of tourist traffic. On an average day its only around 35 minutes. I have to go there to pick it up and maybe I can ask for a demo.

Yes so no undo stress . I’m sorry it was hellish . I know you were really worried about him being angry with you . Well done .

Yes so no undo stress . I’m sorry it was hellish . I know you were really worried about him being angry with you . Well done .
He took it surprisingly well, once I got into the office I took him out and he was as mellow as ever. He met a dog and a few other customers were excited to see a chameleon. I was concerned about how he'd be once back home after getting an injection of calcium and then a needle to take blood. Got him home and it was like it never happened.

He took it surprisingly well, once I got into the office I took him out and he was as mellow as ever. He met a dog and a few other customers were excited to see a chameleon. I was concerned about how he'd be once back home after getting an injection of calcium and then a needle to take blood. Got him home and it was like it never happened.
My babies are the same. We always worry about their stress , justifiably so . I’m happy he did well and readjusted getting home . He’s a beautiful boy .

Back
Top Bottom