Panther looking for a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanF

I might have to sell my Nosy Be panther chameleon and thought this would be a good place to start looking for his new home. If any of you know of someone in the area of Montreal, Quebec, Canada who is looking for a healthy chameleon and could come pick him up, let me know

Im in no hurry to get rid of him and I will only sell him to someone who will take adequate care of him, hes used to the best...he is almost 2 years old (in February 2006) and lives in a 3X2X1 foot screen enclosure. He is very calm and almost sociable, I have almost never seen him hiss or gap.

The reason why Im giving him up is because my new job is very time consuming and I cant give him the attention he deserves...here are some pics of him.

If you know of anyone feel free to email me at : [email protected]

zef04.jpg

zef02.jpg

Jonathan, if you are willing to ship, we would be interested in the handsome devil. We are in Burlington Ontario.

If not, then we will keep watch for anyone that would be interested and is in your area.

Merci, Will Hayward.

Jonathan, if you are willing to ship, we would be interested in the handsome devil. We are in Burlington Ontario.

If not, then we will keep watch for anyone that would be interested and is in your area.

Merci, Will Hayward.

I have no idea how to ship a chameleon, but Ill consider it...

do you need special papers to bring it over the border i live like 30 mins from the peace bridge

does it need to stay in quartine for a period of time can you explane what cites paper are and do you no the procese

Last edited:
lizard I would strongly suggest you do a lot (and I mean A LOT) of research before you even consider buying a chameleon. They are time consuming and can be quite expensive. There is much more expense than just the set up and purchase. You are looking at vet visits that aren't cheap because chams are considered "exotic". Not to mention the extensive time investment of feeding, buying or breeding feeders, feeding your feeders a healthy diet, providing the cham with food variety, vitamins, calcium, etc. You should probably talk to you parents and consider another reptile. I don't want to sound mean, but it doesn't sound like you are ready for or can handle the responsibility that comes with a cham. Yes, they are beautiful creatures and awesome to watch, but there's so much more involved than just that.

I will no give him away and twelve years is too young to be a chameleon owner(no offense). I will not ship him to the USA...

Zephir has been sold, hes going in a home where he can fufil his dream, he'll be able to breed with some pretty females!

I guess I'll get another chameleon when I have more time on my hands...until then,

Take good care of my Nosy Be panther Harry!:)

He's a Harry from Ontario too (I didnt think to ask his last name:confused: )and he did seem like a great guy and a great chameleon lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom