Panther Locale?

Just went in the rep room to feed the Crestie a little later than normal and took a peek at Doug, all I can say is WOW:
5c28fe99-7013-bf8a.jpg
5c28fe99-7024-8f8e.jpg

Just went in the rep room to feed the Crestie a little later than normal and took a peek at Doug, all I can say is WOW:
5c28fe99-7013-bf8a.jpg
5c28fe99-7024-8f8e.jpg

OMG this is the same Cham? He looks amazing... I take back what I said earlier he looks at least part Ankaramy. I still don't think full because he has so much yellow/orange and his bars are so defined... but wow is he gorgeous. What a fantastic pick up! Maybe Ankaramy, Nosy Mitsio cross? I am completely lost though he has displayed so many different colors.

w0w where did you get that guy, he has a broad color range it seems. Maybe they have another available ;)

5c28fe99-7013-bf8a.jpg
5c28fe99-7024-8f8e.jpg

In these he looks a LOT more like mine (my avatar), except mine would go solid orange with a white stripe when fired up. Supposed to be Ambanja, but I didn't see it in him. He has since died and I won't get to see what he looks like full grown, so I'm REALLY curious about yours now. Keep us updated!!!

Back
Top Bottom