Panther Locale I.D. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well glad to see the image was removed and replaced with another. but whats with photo enhancing the colors on those chams....really?..

anyways what ever. the pics that belong to others are down *that i know of*

the cam is 62% ambanja? odd number =/.

anyways as others have said, only time will tell.

Well glad to see the image was removed and replaced with another. but whats with photo enhancing the colors on those chams....really?..

anyways what ever. the pics that belong to others are down *that i know of*

the cam is 62% ambanja? odd number =/.

anyways as others have said, only time will tell.

funny that they were replaced with.....get this....more STOLEN photos!!!!

Right out of my house

:)Check out my site and say stolen. Also, I can credit my friend Vincent for providing me w/ excellent genetics.

Doesn't suprise me to be honest. you'd think someone in the business would realize how close knit and how much keepers pay attention to were their animals come from.

I wouldn't care really, but when i called him to tell him they weren't taken by him, he turned out to be a liar claiming he had taken the pics, then accused me of using "his" pics on my site. Then acted like i should be so happy he took them down, even though they "were not mine!"

at least he "classed up" the new ones with MS Paint!

We all share the same passion for chams

I have the digital chip from my camera and a friend who is top notch in the chameleon industry. You can relax:)

lol the Hue saturation feature used is so obviously used as the color distortions in the animal are just sad. honestly? i could take a photo, hack the crap outta it and then hit two buttons to change the hue in less then 5 mins. But i really wouldn't be doing anyone a service to the animals i was keeping.. or to the viewers eyes...

*lets get back ontopic*.

Thats right lost lake

Classed up is right it takes a little more that paint, thats why your mad

you know, looking at those photos. i am seeing a U bar .. part sambava/ maro/ i really don't know.

i love sambavas though.

anyone got a complete list of locales? seems like every time i turn around there is 3 more i don't know about .

Thanks for the drama

Thanks a lot, Because of all your drama your making my hits go through the roof. Everyone loves my video and my photos I guess. I could care less to sell one chameleon ever. I just love panthers and I have a great connection to quality genetics. Keep talking about me the more you do the more hits I get.:)

here is a new one, you have my permission to use it...

Classed up is right it takes a little more that paint, thats why your mad

oh, you are a OS X user, my bad, u must have used KID PIX...here is one you can use, permission granted!

Attachments

• HOUDINI.jpg
    HOUDINI.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 188
Again thanks for the drama

:) Sorry, you just do not like my chams but check out my videos to see a juvenile sambava and nosybe

A man of Class!

A man of pure class I will admit lost lake has some great looking chams. This said, you can credit me for saying nothing but nice things. Therefore, I thank you for all your drama. I simply want to help panther chameleons and their owners to purify the beauty and genetics.:) The pic on my site that is soooo bright is of a 5 mo. female sambava, directly under her lighting. I thought it looked neat so I had it added. I credit Screameleons and FL Chams for providing quality. If we all worked together we could help keep the breed pure. Talk to me, we can all work and co-exist together or you can spend a lot of money acting like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom