Panther is eating his own tail

So been reading your guys posts, and I just got a new 2.5 month old panther and half his tail is black on one side and never changes colors really? Is that the same thing as dead skin or do some chams have markings?? makes me paranoid after readings this lol

So been reading your guys posts, and I just got a new 2.5 month old panther and half his tail is black on one side and never changes colors really? Is that the same thing as dead skin or do some chams have markings?? makes me paranoid after readings this lol

The whole piece will look black, dry, and dead.

Wow, this whole thread is so hostile. Anyway I wanna hear how things went after the vet.

I wouldn't be so worried about the glass terrarium more than the space. How big is the terrarium? A 4 year old panther should be on the larger side. Depending on where you live it might be better for heat as long as you give it some air circulation. Obviously screen cages are better but different circumstances call for different solutions. Anyways, about the problem....take it to the vet!!! It's probably due to some type of parasite but I'm not a vet. Hope everything works out for ya.

i Live Really Close To Canada aNd iM Planning oF Get a Baby Chameleon For The First Time. Do YOu Guys Recommend a Glass Cage oR a Screen Cage..? :/

xKaveManKusho, I think you need to start a thread to get your questions answered. I've seen lots of posts by you but they appear in threads about other things and so, tend to be overlooked. I will say that most people think a screen cage is less work, but there are times a mostly glass enclosure is the right choice. Please do make a new thread.

Elizadolots, iF oNly i New How To Create My own Threads. :( iM Just Researching Like Crazy, Just Trying To Get Some Tips By The Experts. :) Sorry iF i Ennoy You.

Back
Top Bottom