panther in new cage

josh payette

still working on the cages. this is one of the 5 in the setup. HPIM0988-Optimized.jpg

HPIM0990-Optimized.jpg

HPIM0993-Optimized.jpg

Great lookin panther!! You might want to add some more foliage so he can hide. Maybe a pothos. What is on the sides of your cage?

Great lookin panther!! You might want to add some more foliage so he can hide. Maybe a pothos. What is on the sides of your cage?

Yeah, what is on the sides of the cage? The sides should be open so that fresh air flows freely through the cage so that your cham dont get R.I.

it's fiber board for bathrooms. it only fully covers one side as a devider and only goes up two and half feet on the other side. theres three feet of screen on the side and on top. the floor drain should help with air flow. this cage is 5 cages in one.

its 14 inchs wide 2 feet deep and 5 feet high. He has a ton of cimbing branchs and will have a lot of hideing spots. he seems like he's doing great. the colors on him are brighter and he eating.

I'm usually not one of those nitpickers but for a full size guy, like he is, I think it should be wider. 24" should be the minimum. Unless you plan on free ranging him a lot, I would see if there is something you could do to widen it. My 3 year old guy has a 6'H x 3'W x 2'D and I still let him range a whole lot.

my old cage was2' wide 2' deep and 3' high. he only liked go to the bottom and top never went side to side. so i gave him 2' more of hight had to take a little from the width. he really seem like he's doing great. he is eating, and drinking fine. I try to free range him but he is really mean.

Back
Top Bottom