Panther hasn't pooped

Spyro

Avid Member
Hi everyone,

My 1 year old male Ambilobe panther cham hasn't pooped since Friday morning. How much longer should I wait for him to poop before taking him to the vet? He gets misted 3-4 times a day, this has never happened before, he gets fed superworms and crickets right now, but mostly superworms since I'm low on crickets. Never had issues in the past even with superworm only diet for like a week.

How much is he eating? When did he eat last? As they get older they don't poop as often. I recommend a super LONG misting like 30 minutes. Usually getting the extra water gets them going.

When was the last time he went to the vet? What was he last movement like? Is he still drinking and interested in food? My male doesn't go doodoo that often anymore. About at 1-1.5 years old he slowed down pooing each and every day. I'd keep an eye on him for the next couple of days. If he's not eating or drinking, SET THE APPOINTMENT. If you haven't been to the vet for awhile, set up an appointment.

He has never been to a vet. He has never had any issues. He is eating and drinking normally each and every day. I'll have to look into getting the 30 minute misting session going. If he doesn't poop in like 2 days, I will take him in to see the vet.

Back
Top Bottom