panther got herself prego no male how many infertiles do i expect?

ericchameleons

so she laid a few lima bean looking eggs the other day and this morning this is what i woke up to

210ledh.jpg

vxz39l.jpg

my question is, how many eggs do they lay if she got pregnant on her own? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere

those arent eggs. that is poop.

what kind of cham is it?

if a veiled or panther,, then that is def poop, and she can lay as many eggs as she can, sometimes north of 60....

if a female jackson, that is still poop, and she wont lay eggs.

Well, I dont know what her poo normally looks like, but I would say poop as well. :)

On a side note, females will have eggs without males and that is normal. So you will want to have your egg laying tub ready anyways :)

what should they look like anyone have pics of infertiles? and i tried everything, a laying bin, substrate on the bottom of her cage, covered her cage she still hasn't laid

How old is she? Maybe she doesn't have a clutch to lay right now? I don't have a female and this is why! lol

thing is..i work at a local pet store and i am real good with care and what reptiles need the only thing is breeding/pregnancy is like hieroglyphics to me...a customer that bought her wanted me to adopt her and i feel like its difficult to get her to lay i don't want her to go egg bound

Do you have an opaque container at least 12" deep x 12" x 8" filled with moist washed playsand in the female's cage?

How old is she? How long have you had her?

Infertile eggs are usually slightly smaller than fertile ones and slightly yellow compared to fertile ones. The number the female will lay depends on how you have kept her to some degree.

Do you have an opaque container at least 12" deep x 12" x 8" filled with moist washed playsand in the female's cage?

How old is she? How long have you had her?

Infertile eggs are usually slightly smaller than fertile ones and slightly yellow compared to fertile ones. The number the female will lay depends on how you have kept her to some degree.

she is about 10-11 months, i've had her for about 2 weeks now, i adopted her

and i have a trash can container that fits in her cage with good measurements now the only thing is i had moist vermiculite mixed with sand but its kind of hard and not easy for her to move around

also she doesn't want to eat crickets around her cage, i know she doesnt have the energy to pursue, but i am strongly considering tong feeding her or using canned crickets or something i need her to EAT!!

Back
Top Bottom