Panther free range :)

Jupiterannette

Ok. This is my first free range. I'm looking for constructive criticism for improvements.
We will be adding a solar glow soon. Gotta find one :p

Her cage has uvab and heat. And she will go in on her own.
I hand feed her and hand water her with a pipett a few times a day.
Her cage is sitting on an Eden pure and we have it very humid in our reptile/sun room. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335887536.068787.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335887549.596422.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335887570.697954.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335887582.846147.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335887600.713937.jpg

Thats looking good! :) i like the fact uve used hanging baskets and the vines above the door abit like our free range :D just make sure he doesnt eat any dirt and if u catch him doin that get some river rocks to cover it up :)

Thanks!
Most of the pots have moss covering the soil to keep in moisture. Ease of cleaning. Aesthetics and it's safer. :)
Still need more for the smaller pots :)

She was in side all day and just realized the door was open and made a break for it! Lol. Like a tortoise going for cabbage! Lol

I put her in or out every other day.
She doesn't seem to figure out she can leave the cage unless I put her in the door way. And won't go back in at all. So I put her in and she basks every other day. I'm getting the powersun tomorrow. But do u think she will learn??

I put her in or out every other day.
She doesn't seem to figure out she can leave the cage unless I put her in the door way. And won't go back in at all. So I put her in and she basks every other day. I'm getting the powersun tomorrow. But do u think she will learn??

That's the same problem I have with mine! I set up a free range around his cage so I don't have to hang the lights (still haven't found a way to do it that is pleasing to the eye lol) and so I can keep the misting in his cage where the water can drain (our whole house has carpet). He wouldn't get back into his cage to warm up after his breakfast and morning drink, and would end up sleeping in the free range in the middle of the day from not getting enough heat, so I've been taking him out on my lunch break and he gets about 3-4 hours in his free range and I'll put him back 30 min to an hour before his lights go out. He just seems way happier in his free range, but I wish he would go back in his cage for warmth! If he did, I could just leave his cage open all day:p

Back
Top Bottom