Panther Finds Her Way Home!!!

chamlover

Ok. so we're at the NY show this weekend and we're gone for 2 days. My oldest daughter is in charge of coming to the house and feeding and watering everyone. She's very dependable. Monday was crzy. Tuesday is getting better so i'm taking my time feeding all my girls and misting them and i noticed that one of my panther females isn't doing her usual "oh no, it's raining" dance. So i'm looking and looking and finally realize, she ISN'T in the cage!!! So i start checking everywhere, high and low, to no avail. Even tried bribing my grandkids to find her. She's gone and i don't even know for how long. I'm really bumming at this point. Weds afternoon comes around and time to mist the chams, and low and behold, who is sitting on top of her cage looking cold and hungry? My Sambava girl...Lola..I can't believe she found her way back.. Is that not soooo cooool?

I will have a dragon get out if I don't close the lid properly. It can take hours to find them! That is a stressful time, glad your cham is safely back in the cage.

Some of the worst sleepless night have been when one of my chams was missing = and the best nights sleep when they were back safe and sound!

Back
Top Bottom