Panther chams at lllreptile

Dylan Dutz

Has anyone ever ordered a blue bar ambilobe panther from lllreptile? Do they look nice and are they healthy? Please post your experiences

I purchased a red bar ambanja panther from lllreptile October of 2007. He was a cb baby, about 3 months old when I got him. He was in great shape when I got him and has grown into a fine, handsome male. He is sweet and gentle. It would be nice to know his bloodline, but you don't get that at lllreptile. Oh, and I asked for a female, but he is definitley a male.

Attachments

• IMG_2734_1_1.jpg
    IMG_2734_1_1.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 210
I have not ordered animals from them, but I believe the guarantee the sex of a cham if they say it is a particular sex...

just remember you get what you pay for when you order a cham. Preferably i would want the bloodlines and although it is relatively cheaper from lllreptile you are not guarenteed the color of the panther later on in life.....

I purchased a red bar ambanja panther from lllreptile October of 2007. He was a cb baby, about 3 months old when I got him. He was in great shape when I got him and has grown into a fine, handsome male. He is sweet and gentle. It would be nice to know his bloodline, but you don't get that at lllreptile. Oh, and I asked for a female, but he is definitley a male.

This looks more like a Sambava Male to me. Do you have any other photos of him? either way, he looks good.

Thanks anyone else ever buy one from lllrep?

No but I do drive down and shop there every now and then. If you could afford it I would buy from a breeder. You will know what the cham will look like as an adult (for the most part). A breeder can show pictures of other offspring and the sire to give you an idea of how he should look. A breeder can also give you the exact hatch date and bloodline info in case you care to breed your cham some day.

No but I do drive down and shop there every now and then. If you could afford it I would buy from a breeder. You will know what the cham will look like as an adult (for the most part). A breeder can show pictures of other offspring and the sire to give you an idea of how he should look. A breeder can also give you the exact hatch date and bloodline info in case you care to breed your cham some day.

Just out of curiosity, where do you live, San Diego?

Just out of curiosity, how much are they charging? They can't be too much less than a reputable breeder, can they?

Debby

So everyone basically agrees that LLLReptile does ok, other than occasionaly screwing up a gender or locale? Are the animals ALL wc? I see they have Oustalets AND Mellerii and I want some!

they buy cb wholesale and sell them. so there chameleons are only as good as the third party is allowing them to be, and if he isn't selling retail, they may not be that great. Then again you may find hidden treasure. Its a risk you take. I personally would never buy anything more advanced than a cage from them.

a few bucks more goes a long way at flchams.com

I was just looking at lllreptile's site. If it doesn't say CB should you assume that it's WC? Some of them don't specify.

Back
Top Bottom