Panther chameleon won't eat

My panther chameleon only eats if insects are left in cage , she will not eat out of a small container . She's a great hunter but it takes a while for her to get a few crickets and dubi roaches. Also some get away and to find them it's so hard. Any opinions on how I can make this situation better ?

No. Lol! I just got a baby panther thats doing the same thing. Whats more frustrating is it wont eat if im in the room.

Idk what kind of setup you have but i would just put a ton of feeders in.

No. Lol! I just got a baby panther thats doing the same thing. Whats more frustrating is it wont eat if im in the room.

Idk what kind of setup you have but i would just put a ton of feeders in.
maybe you can move your trolling to the petrock forums where they may appreciate it more...

My panther chameleon only eats if insects are left in cage , she will not eat out of a small container . She's a great hunter but it takes a while for her to get a few crickets and dubi roaches. Also some get away and to find them it's so hard. Any opinions on how I can make this situation better ?
If he/she eats on freerange I'd just feed like half free range and half cup... You may also want to try a different cup to feed from.

Back
Top Bottom