Panther chameleon set-up ( not fully done)

QuinnieLeeBlu

Avid Member
This is my set up for my panther chameleon i have more leafs coming in the mail but i’m getting the little guy tomorrow! If anything is wrong please tell me! Thanks🦎❤️☺️I’m getting the stand for it tomorrow before i get him! if you would like more pictures just tell me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 139

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 75
Absolutely agree with what Amberbluefrog said above. Also, hammocks are not good for chameleons, and you should ditch it. And your basking spot looks very close o your heat bulb. It poses a burn risk. I would elevate my light off the screen and make sure basking any hotter than 80 if you're getting a young chameleon.

I do not see a thermometer or humidity guag inside the enclosure. You'll want at least 1 at basking, but probably 2 or 3 throughout the enclosure.

I would also get a large center tree (like 3 ft tall) if you can. It will provide lots of natural branches and hiding spots in the enclosure for your little one.
Yes, an umbrella plant is super helpful. I got mine at Home Depot for $17-20 which I know can be pricy, but it fills out the bottom half of my enclosure nicely and the little guy sleeps in it every night now.

Attachments

• 19A7D602-8BCA-4833-9DD0-07EFE96ED33B.jpeg
    19A7D602-8BCA-4833-9DD0-07EFE96ED33B.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 99
Absolutely agree with what Amberbluefrog said above. Also, hammocks are not good for chameleons, and you should ditch it. And your basking spot looks very close o your heat bulb. It poses a burn risk. I would elevate my light off the screen and make sure basking any hotter than 80 if you're getting a young chameleon.

I do not see a thermometer or humidity guag inside the enclosure. You'll want at least 1 at basking, but probably 2 or 3 throughout the enclosure.
i have a thermometer and humidity gauge you just can’t see it!🦎❤️☺️

This is my set up for my panther chameleon i have more leafs coming in the mail but i’m getting the little guy tomorrow! If anything is wrong please tell me! Thanks🦎❤☺I’m getting the stand for it tomorrow before i get him! if you would like more pictures just tell me!
Do you have a dripper for his water?😁

This is my set up for my panther chameleon i have more leafs coming in the mail but i’m getting the little guy tomorrow! If anything is wrong please tell me! Thanks🦎❤☺I’m getting the stand for it tomorrow before i get him! if you would like more pictures just tell me!
It’s a good start, but you really need to add many more branches and plants. Dragon ledges make hanging things so much easier, but you could create a scaffold type support attached to the frame or some use garden trellis. I use branches from outside that I’ve washed with Dawn dish soap and rinsed well. Just avoid pine and other trees with sap. As others have said, get a centerpiece plant to fill things out. Dracaena or schefflera do really nice for this, or even a mass cane. For smaller plants, I raised them up by putting on top of overturned plant pots. This is my panther’s set up. I have a hibiscus for his centerpiece, but keep in mind that I use a strong plant light.
84FE88BF-4CD7-4574-8CB7-AEC36CAC2940.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom