panther chameleon or flap neck chameleon

xaviert

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a pair of panther chameleon from someone.. this is the picture he sent me. Are these panthers?

Attachments

• 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 211
thx for the quick replies.. :) can anyone confirm if its a veiled or flap neck? if its veiled, probably i wouldn't mind getting them.. from the picture, are you able to tell their age and if its male or female? They are WCs.

They look like velids to me but I don't have much experience with the other chams mentioned and I agree I wouldn't buy anything of this person

Hmm.. If they are veiled, how long will it take for their casque to get taller? Anyone able to tell their sexes?

Baby veileds. And I wouldn't buy them from him if he is trying to sell them as panthers. Is you don't kind me asking, what is he trying to get for them

No there not panthers either ur getting ripped off! Try buying from one of the site sponsors at least then u know it genuine and u know what ur getting, the guy who is trying to sell u them clearly knows that there not panthers! If he doesn't then he shouldn't be breeding even keeping chameleons!!!!!!!!

Ahh i see... And no tbh the pictures isnt very good they look like flapnecks to me but i realli couldnt tell you, why is he selling them in pairs? U cant house 2 chams together?!

Yeah.. I have prepared 2 flexarium and every necessary stuffs for them.. and even started to breed crickets.. now I have to find other supplier who is selling.. :(

Also the last 2 chameleons look to be graceful chameleons. The first 2 are veileds but you canonly tell the sex my the back of their hind feet which we can't see. Males have little nubs called spurs.

Back
Top Bottom