Panther Chameleon looking ok?

Okay so I have recently changed Iggy's lighting from a standard dome lighting to my Aquatic Life 4 bulb T5 setup. Since I have change the bulbs, areas such as his eyes and tale and some (lines, skeletal structure) on his head seem darker in coloration then they were previously with the other lighting. TBH his coloring, it's almost as if he glows now even when I take him out of his cage.

I wanted to post a picture of him just so y'all could look at him and tell me yeah that color is good or no the lighting's too much or something. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20190826_131755.jpg
    20190826_131755.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 115
Gotcha my bad missed the word "setup" also I'm with jan he looks great!
No worries. It's a valid question.

The color difference is really amazing from what it was even three days ago. Now he actually utilizes the entire cage all day long instead of just staying at the very top all day just soaking up as much light as he could get.

While him staying at the top is good for me and being able to see him, knowing that he is moving around and actually living in his habitat makes me feel better about how I have it set up.

I’m jealous... max’s Colors right now look like “don’t look at me, go screw yourself... I want a bigger cage!”

My cage order is getting to me 2 or 3 weeks later than expected. I can’t wait to get him what he needs

I’m jealous... max’s Colors right now look like “don’t look at me, go screw yourself... I want a bigger cage!”

My cage order is getting to me 2 or 3 weeks later than expected. I can’t wait to get him what he needs

Everybody is out of extra large cages everywhere! I've been trying to order one for two weeks. Nobody has them in stock. I'm going to a HERPS convention in September and will hopefully get one there. It was getting to the point that I started looking into custom cages.

You probably don't need both 6% running at the same time 1 should do fine
Also your Chameleon looks stunning

Thanks! Its reassuring to have people tell me that he looks good. I worry when changes happen.

This lighting system if I recall correctly only works if you use all bulb spaces. So I use both. As long as it doesn't hurt him and it could help him I'll leave it.

Thanks! Its reassuring to have people tell me that he looks good. I worry when changes happen.

This lighting system if I recall correctly only works if you use all bulb spaces. So I use both. As long as it doesn't hurt him and it could help him I'll leave it.
Hi there. Can you tell me does your quad have 1 reflector for all 4 bulbs or separate ones for each? Also how close is his closest basking branch?

Back
Top Bottom