Panther chameleon locale?

ElliotG

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey all! I’ve been looking around at panthers and I’m wonder if anybody could possibly tell me the locale of this guy? I love his reds, but I’d like to know the locale of my panther before buying.

2F24E4E8-1620-4A08-B424-FE034A505290.jpeg

He looks to have at least some Ambilobe in him. Do you have a brighter pic? Also, what's the breeder say his locale is?
All pics are dimmer than that one. They’re pretty bad as well so it wouldn’t help too much.

This person. Doesn’t know locale, I was just planning on picking up as a pet, he’s only going for 250 +enclosure but I might be able to have them bring the price down. I have a amibole boy I’ll be getting as a breeder this Monday. Here’s pictures of him.

B762E6F7-6D8A-4419-ACFE-EFED386F3B6A.jpeg

He’s got a bit of growing to do but I love his blues and greens. Been doing a bunch of reading up on breeding and how it works.

Think the blue bar would indicate an Amilobe possibly a hybrid especially if the breeder is unsure. Its really important to get the history of the female if breeding a pedigree as they aren't very distinct from one locale to another.

Think the blue bar would indicate an Amilobe possibly a hybrid especially if the breeder is unsure. Its really important to get the history of the female if breeding a pedigree as they aren't very distinct from one locale to another.
I’ll definitely be getting history from the female. I already have one in mind and know it’s history.

Back
Top Bottom