Pallid roaches for sale! P. pallida! Free shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pssh

Avid Member
I have several hundred Pallid roaches for sale. Mixed sizes including adults. They are sort of like mini lobster roaches reaching just over 1 inch as adults. The newborn nymphs are small enough that my hatchling/baby panthers eat them easily and happily. Unlike a lot of other roaches, these tend to stay out in the open for a while and will climb around during the day instead of heading for cover immediately. This makes it easy for the reptiles to find and eat them. They can climb though, so they require a barrier of some sort. I personally use olive oil around the rim and keep a lid on their container which works very well. I haven't had any escapes as long as I use the olive oil. They can be placed in feeding tubs/cups but again, olive oil should be used to prevent escapes. When feeding my babies I just let them loose and put a bit of olive oil around the top of the baby tub.

My babies like them more than crickets!

They are easy to breed. Just keep the humidity up a little which can be done by using water crystals. They tend to breed better in a smaller tub/container as they like a little crowding. I have a couple thousand in a gallon sized jar and they just keep on breeding. They give birth every 3-4 weeks when kept warm, so they are really great for feeding entire clutches of babies.

50 - $10
100 - $17
250 - $30

Sent through priority mail on your preferred send date (since it's the holidays.) Add $20 for express mail. LAG as long as temps are above 40 and below 85. I can insulate for an extra $1.50. LAG for express as long as it gets there over night.

Please email me at [email protected] to order or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom