Outstanding Ambilobe Breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileman

Avid Member
This guy has bred to 3 different females for me and I now have 4 clutchs from him and feel its time to introduce new bloodlines. He is extremely unique, his bars never stay the same color, after each shed their is a change in his bars as you can see in these pictures, sometimes hes solid purple bar, sometimes red, sometimes blue and sometimes a mix of red and blue. He is one of the nicest panthers I have ever had. He should make a great breeder to anyone looking to start a project or add to one or make a great pet to anyone wanting a extremely high colored ambilobe.

He is a Captive Hatched male so hes unrelated to all other ambilobe lines
He is between 24-26 months old.
Priced at $475.00 OBO plus shipping will give a deal if local
I will also consider trades/partial trades
I am looking younger panther chameleons, Screen Cages and possibly interested in tegus.
Side note I can never get this guy to fire up except when he is breeding so all the pictures are normal colors for him, also the last picture is his most recent just taken a few days ago.
I may also consider letting him go as a pair with a ready to breed female if your interested in pairing him up let me know we can work something out.

Attachments

• chameleons and gecko 034.jpg
    chameleons and gecko 034.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 332
  • chameleons from new camera 044.jpg
    chameleons from new camera 044.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 339
  • panther chameleons 010.jpg
    panther chameleons 010.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 452
Selling as a pair with a female for $650 shipped female has laid 2 clutchs with no problems and will be ready to breed soon. This is a perfect opportunity to start an instant breeding project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom