Outside Photos From Today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
First I have my babies. All three are 8 months old now. We took them outside to enjoy their trees and got a few photos.

Up first I have my veiled Sage. He is so sweet and friendly. He just bubbles with personality. Sage loves getting his picture made and he's quite the entertainer.

boxturtleTateandSage113013366_zpsf4d4f703.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013477_zps940adb94.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013510_zps962dd460.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013531_zps67c2d07a.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013555_zps87ab9680.jpg

This is Cooper my baby parsonii. He is so sweet and such a pleasure to care for. He weighed 89 grams today. Pardon the worm juice stains on his chin. He was eating a few supers today. I can see a bit of blue coming in on his front leg.

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713005_zps85a1c42a.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713064_zpsb77c055c.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713088_zps123bc1d1.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713235_zpsf3612792.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713271_zps121e861a.jpg

Up next is my sweet baby Tate. He is the most precious baby. He wants me to hold him all the time. He weighs 65 grams.

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713299_zps44bbef76.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713374_zps7dd69a5f.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713560_zps7bf39c97.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013276_zps603041c8.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013155_zpsb780510d.jpg

This is my blue boy Hendershot. He's 4 years and 8 months old. He's starting to slow down some. He weighed 173 grams today.

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713624_zpsd0e2c60a.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713620_zps280066de.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713616_zps4cdd480e.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713607_zpsb0e254c2.jpg

This is little Teddy. He is growing like a weed. He is so sweet and just boobs his head when I talk to him. He's 5 months old and weighs 124 grams. Teddy loves to eat and has a little kale on his face.

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713530_zps56d72c5a.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713511_zpsfecd92a0.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713497_zps6a357470.jpg

CooperTateTeddyHendershot12713458_zps511b4fb1.jpg

This is Bart. He's the newest member of the family. Bart is a very sweet boy and just appreciates everything that I do for him. I'm not sure of his age but he weighed 582 grams today.

boxturtleTateandSage113013012_zps3fcc3c20.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013013_zps97b83bd8.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013015_zps877ace1a.jpg

boxturtleTateandSage113013022_zpsf7a6b6c7.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Jann they are all beautiful. I love the colors and they just look so happy. Looking forward to see more as they grow.:D

Wow jann, they are all just so vibrant and adorable. Tate looks so sweet and I love the pattern on teddy's head. I do see nice color coming in on cooper.

Jann, your animals always look so perfect, I love looking at your pics.

While you were outside with them, taking pics, it was 35F here!! :(

Such handsome boys!

Thank you for the nice compliment, Pat.

Great looking trio there Jann. Cooloes are just popping in those pics. Great job!

Thank you Sang for the very kind words about my boys.

Awesome Jann they are all beautiful. I love the colors and they just look so happy. Looking forward to see more as they grow.:D

John, your nice words are greatly appreciated.

What beauties they all are! Thanks for sharing. They are amazing shots too!

Thank you for the nice words about my boys and their photos.

Gorgeous pics. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the compliment on the photos of my boys.

Wow jann, they are all just so vibrant and adorable. Tate looks so sweet and I love the pattern on teddy's head. I do see nice color coming in on cooper.

Rachelle, I'm loving everyone so much. Even the new guy is worming his was into my heart. Thank you for your nice comments.

Thank you Stan. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I'm very happy that we live in south FL and so are my pets. :)

Yay! I love your updates! :D Everyone looks SO good Jann. Beautiful photos too. :)

Thank you Lauren for the nice comments about my guys and their photos. I love them all so much!

Jann,
The crew looks great! Hendershot is such a sweet boy. I could spend all day looking at him! Everyone looks like they enjoyed the day! Nice to have this kind of weather most of the year.

35F would be balmy compared to the 18F I drove home in this morning! I felt like letting Omar out of his cage while I crawled in, but I would have a little trouble balancing on his basking branch!

I love the pics of all your babies! Is Bart a snapping turtle? My granddaughter just got one. His name is Gregory. I'm not sure how big he is though.

I always love when I see JannB photos posted!!! Sage is turning into a handsome little devil! You always have the best veilds!!! All of your other chams(and pets) are a picture of healthy of beauty. I cannot wait to see Cooper mature and color. Always a pleasure to view!!

Very nice pics Jann everyone looks great:):):):)

Thank you Steve! That means allot coming from you.

Jann,
The crew looks great! Hendershot is such a sweet boy. I could spend all day looking at him! Everyone looks like they enjoyed the day! Nice to have this kind of weather most of the year.

Thank you Michael! Hendershot is just the sweetest little man. It's very hard to see him slowing down. The chams are very lucky to get to enjoy outside time year round.

Jann, they all look awesome! How old is Cooper? He's adorable!

Thank you for the nice comment Emily. Cooper is 8 months old. I've had him since he was a tiny baby weighing 8 grams. :eek:

very nice group!

Thank you Matt for the kind words about my boys.

35F would be balmy compared to the 18F I drove home in this morning! I felt like letting Omar out of his cage while I crawled in, but I would have a little trouble balancing on his basking branch!

Here I go in the parsons room to cool off. :D. I'm so glad that I live in South Florida.

I love the pics of all your babies! Is Bart a snapping turtle? My granddaughter just got one. His name is Gregory. I'm not sure how big he is though.

Thank you for the nice comment on my babies. Bart is a box turtle.

Love Cooper. He is gonna be awesome!

Thank you for the compliment on Cooper. That really means allot to me coming from you.

I always love when I see JannB photos posted!!! Sage is turning into a handsome little devil! You always have the best veilds!!! All of your other chams(and pets) are a picture of healthy of beauty. I cannot wait to see Cooper mature and color. Always a pleasure to view!!

Carol, you are always so nice with you picture comments! I do my best with all my guys. I have found that the veileds are much happier when they are free ranged but I understand that it's not safe for everyone to free range. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Cooper will turn out. It's really slow going with a parson. :)

Gorgeous photos and bokeh, which lens did you shoot with.

Did you spend a lot of time taming Sage?

Thank you for the nice compliment on the photos. A 60 mm Micro lens was used for these photos. I spend allot of time with all my guys but Sage came from a kind and loving home and was tame when I got him at 7 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom