Outside Photos From Today

Jann, these photos are so beautiful. You do such an amazing job at capturing the essence and magnificence of your little critters.
Just wondering, would you be able to send me some tips & care info on your red foot tort? I'm eye-balling one that needs some upkeep so any info would be appreciated.

Wow! I need you to come over and take pictures of my chameleons. I'll try outdoors in the spring.

Jann - I love Cooper's little blue leg, very adorable! And of course we can't leave out Sage, Tate, and Hendershot, those little cuties! I'm not much of a turtle/tortoise person, but your pics really make their personalities pop! :D

Jann, these photos are so beautiful. You do such an amazing job at capturing the essence and magnificence of your little critters.
Just wondering, would you be able to send me some tips & care info on your red foot tort? I'm eye-balling one that needs some upkeep so any info would be appreciated.

Thank you Travis for the nice compliment on the photos of my pets. I do have a Red Foot care sheet that I got from Teddy's breeder. I'll scan it and send it to you.

Great Pictures! Coopers coming along very nice.

Thank you Craig for the kind words about my photos and Cooper.

Wow! I need you to come over and take pictures of my chameleons. I'll try outdoors in the spring.

Outside always seems to work best for us. ;)

Jann - I love Cooper's little blue leg, very adorable! And of course we can't leave out Sage, Tate, and Hendershot, those little cuties! I'm not much of a turtle/tortoise person, but your pics really make their personalities pop! :D

Thank you Michelle for the nice comments on all my guys. Cooper is finally growing and I am so pleased. I too love the blue spots on those chunky little legs.

Back
Top Bottom